LegacyGT.com

New Hog-zawst System!!! The sound of power! *with patented washer technology*

I didn't think that a hole in your cat converter would sound that good:lol::lol::lol:.

1 little mistake, and I pay for the rest of my life... :mad:

so this may work on the NA cars?? can you provide pipe sizes, also is this a cat back or just axle back?? Looking for something that might be a little different than my Borla since i loose a lot of the boxer sound with the factory equal lenght headers.

I guess I was under the impression the N/A cars had the same manifolds as turbo, just umm...no turbo. I've never actually seen one though. When i provide pics, you'll have to decide for yourself!

hogger... if you're gonna sell these.... time for vendor status?

Does that mean I need to pay money? :sad:

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 little mistake, and I pay for the rest of my life... :mad:

I guess I was under the impression the N/A cars had the same manifolds as turbo, just umm...no turbo. I've never actually seen one though. When i provide pics, you'll have to decide for yourself!

Does that mean I need to pay money? :sad:

Well the catback section is the same other than slightly smaller pipe on the NA cars, so if would be a 2.5in catback the NA guys could use it as well.

Tolly

07 Impreza 2.5i Special Edition

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Yeah man without pics worthless this thread no pics without is worth nothing :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Wait, is this a joke?

It's gotta be something stupid

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

It's gotta be something stupid

What? How? This is no joke! Videos to prove it, uploading another one now....

I don't have enough time or skill to put together a hoax with faked sound effects...

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

NEW VIDEO!!

THIS TIME - DRIVING!

Everyone is dying for details, so here is what it sounds like upon hard acceleration, crusing, and deceleration:

Once again, be sure to turn your sound up to get the full effect:

http://media.putfile.com/Driving-70

By the way, you should thank me. I think i about crashed trying to drive, film, steer, and shift all at once. I'm not as coordinated as I am you think.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Jedi, don't you have an exhaust mod done to your car?

Yeah, but I can't resist seeing what hoggers has come up with :lol:

What? How? This is no joke! Videos to prove it, uploading another one now....

I don't have enough time or skill to put together a hoax with faked sound effects...

I'm not saying faked sound effects. I'm saying you're gonna be like "suprise!! I took the mufflers off" or something stupid like that

he said it keeps stock tips, so this should give ya an idea..ihere is mine im n/a but still sounds good,,,,new mufflers/no resonator....sounds waaaayyyy better in person...$175

http://media.putfile.com/25i-resonator-removed

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/6004/s30100901mh.th.jpg http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/3893/dsc002890jt.th.jpg

I'm not saying faked sound effects. I'm saying you're gonna be like "suprise!! I took the mufflers off" or something stupid like that

I did that once before - it was too loud and droney. Even when just coasting to a stop. No thank you!!

I had vids of that too, it sounded nice, but as I said, too droney.

*yawn*

I'm a little tired guys...

I'm going to bed, but I'll tell you this -

There are no install fees, because if you can turn a wrench, you can install this product yourself.

Also - the price is below 200