LegacyGT.com

I Got Car Jacked!!! (not a joke)

panamajack

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i haven't seen him since the incident.

i was surprise to see an email notification for this thread lol

Yeah, he's been "around". I rolled with him to an H.B. Meet not to long ago. Plus he went to the Last Midnight Photo meet that happened a bit ago too.

As for lately though, nobody know where he is. It's like he's disappeared or something. We do know that he was moving. But Yeah, he's been missing since the New Year, that's for sure.

:munch:

Robbed at gunpoint. 4 Mexicans in Azuza on GMR. Can't belive I let this happen.

Be glad you're still with us...GMR is not the place to be hanging out at night.

I can think of at least 3 other people who have lost their cars on GMR or Baldy road. Sorry to hear it, fucked up shit for sure. I grew up about about 3 miles from Baldy road and GMR was a regular spot for the kids back in the day. I still make a point to drive that road whenever I am in SoCal but never ever at night. Bad shit happens all the time, It always has. People were stealing cars from partying teenagers back in the 80's so this in nothing new. If I was a car jacker looking for sweet cars, i'd be hanging out on GMR...right by the gate so I could catch you while you were turning around. I been on that road with motorcycles, bicycles, and cars during the day...honestly 100+ times in my life and never had an issue. Nightime in the Mt. Baldy area is bad news. I had a friend get 3 bullet holes in the rear of his car while fleeing from a carjack attempt on Baldy road. He was parked with some girl and looked in the rear view just in time to see homey's sneaking up from behind. The other 3 people I know all lost their cars on GMR or Baldy road.

GMR sure is fun though....I was on it about 2 years ago and almost smacked some lodo on a motorcycle head on. I was on my way back to the Baldy side and around one of the blind corners is this dude on a heavy touring bike in my lane. He locked it up and got tossed over the bars...his bike slid into my car and just scuffed the underside of my front bumper. I put my car up on the side of the embankment to give him as much room to blow it as possible. When I got out my car door hit the ground because of the angle of my car. He was all pissed and yelling at me for speeding...ummm dude, look at your skidmark, you were in the middle of my lane...be happy you're alive. His buddy came up from behind at 30 seconds later and laid into him..."I told you to stay in your lane dumbshit".

[sarcasm]

Gunpoint carjack in California? That's impossible! The strict gunlaws in that state would've prevented such thing to happen. I mean, if it is a crime to own guns and to carry them around, criminals won't do it, right?

[/sarcasm]

Glad you're OK anyway.

• 1 year later...

don't think large group would help.

once they got u trapped in, and pulls out the guns, no matter how big the group (unless over 10) i would still think they will get u. they will just hold u up while they call friends to drive off with more cars/loot

or go in a large enough group.

is it the school of fish- dolphin prey strategy?

hopefully with enough people only a few people's cars will get taken. statistically, it wont be urs!

car for sale. PM me!

don't think large group would help.

once they got u trapped in, and pulls out the guns, no matter how big the group (unless over 10) i would still think they will get u. they will just hold u up while they call friends to drive off with more cars/loot

That takes too much time, they're in it for an easy fast score. Not to mention a large enough group is a lot of witnesses, a lot of witness able to identify the low life's identity. You show up in a large group and they want to take all your cars, well they should just kill you too if they need to make more than one trip.

your best bet, carry a hand cannon and a steady left hand, or right if you don't mind shooting through your windshield, haha. :lol:

Archived