LegacyGT.com

I Got Car Jacked!!! (not a joke)

panamajack

sure, but whats to say, they won't just take as many cars they can, then force u to give up ur wallet and car keys. which now means they can just come back in 3 hours when u are walking down and drive the cars off, or visit u at ur house a few weeks later and jack ur car then or rob ur house?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sure, but whats to say, they won't just take as many cars they can, then force u to give up ur wallet and car keys. which now means they can just come back in 3 hours when u are walking down and drive the cars off, or visit u at ur house a few weeks later and jack ur car then or rob ur house?

Well, considering the somewhat unusual activity that happens at night over at GMR lately, especially with the police presence, only a stupid low life would try and take more than he can swipe at one time.

Honestly if you wanna point out all these variables of what might happen you're just gonna worry yourself to death.

Well, considering the somewhat unusual activity that happens at night over at GMR lately, especially with the police presence, only a stupid low life would try and take more than he can swipe at one time.

Honestly if you wanna point out all these variables of what might happen you're just gonna worry yourself to death.

You haven't hung out with Howard before have you?? He's Captain Worry!! :lol:

:munch:

Wow I just read through all seven pages. Its a scary thought to think stuff like this happens. Especially being a girl who is pretty much defenseless.

If it ever happened to me I guess I could just tell them its only a 2.5i. :lol:

Archived