LegacyGT.com

Who's in MA?

Billy Dagwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sup folks. Live in northampton, always back and forth between there and holyoke/springfield. Any weekly meets/legacy hangouts around here?

I go to umass amherst, im around that area. Theres another guy with a modded white 05 lgt as well.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

I'm looking at putting on S-techs on my legacy and I don't have the tools to do it, anyone know of any places in MA that'll put them on cheap, Minekee is pricing me at 200 and the local shop is pricing me at over 300... :(

I'm looking at putting on S-techs on my legacy and I don't have the tools to do it, anyone know of any places in MA that'll put them on cheap, Minekee is pricing me at 200 and the local shop is pricing me at over 300... :(

sounds about the going rate. you sure you want to put s-techs on though? (i'm assuming you're mating them with the stock struts)

Yeah, well someones selling them cheap and Ive been looking to lower. I was going to pick them up and put them on maybe late march. I keep hearing a lot of mixed reviews on them though and I'm starting to wonder if it'll be worth it. I'd prefer it if I could find some for like 150 but I don't think it's possible. :lol:

I'm looking into the rallitek springs. Right now. How much were your H techs and where did you get them?

yeah slightly used might be your best bet, i really would recommend h-techs over the s-techs, you'll def blow your struts otherwise because you essentially drive around sitting on your bumpstops

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

New to the forum. Looking at getting my Legacy tinted...any recommendations? There is a local company out here in Bedford that looks like they do good work (from their site) but I don't know anyone that has had their car tinted here. The place is called "Solar Solutions" and it's over by Hanscom AFB. Any info on these guys or any other companies?

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome!

Not sure yet about audio upgrades. I'm really not a fan of the stock stereo but (as you know) it's integrated into the dash. I haven't really looked but are there any good options for me? I'd like to get something with true iPod integration and bluetooth hands free for my phone. If you have any input I'm all ears.

By the way, I'm in Waltham too!

Yes, I've heard good things about them as well. I'm going to see what kind of quotes they have out there, and perhaps any discounts for multiple cars. We should get in on it together, I'll PM you when I hear back!

The local guy near me in Natick did an amazing job on all my cars, but I'm told that it's a new tint installer now, different brand.. and price is higher, so it's turning me off.

I'm deff in for a group buy. I'm pretty sure I want to go with SunTek Carbon tint (I've heard and seen good things). I'm trying to get in touch with Solar Solutions (Bedford, MA) because he uses SunTek Carbon and he gave me a really good quote on my last car...I think it was $150 for my '07 VW Rabbit. I'll keep you guys posted.

What have you guys done in the past for tint? I don't want the po-po pulling me over everyday due to my tint. I think MA limit is like 35% but I'm pretty sure the factory glass has a VERY light UV/tint which may push me over the limit when combined with the aftermarket stuff. Not sure if I should go 35% or 40%. Thoughts?