LegacyGT.com

Who's in MA?

Billy Dagwood

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ice cream meet? INSTALL (!) meet? i was gonna start a thread about a possible install meet, cos i'm gonna get myself a UP and DP.

as for suggestions, maybe metro west somewhere, since a lot of peeps seem to be west of 495?

Install meets get tricky, b/c you need a garage, especially in the cold. :(

Lowell/Billerica area might be good for a meet?

I know some of the Nasioc guys have been meeting up at the Lowell blvd during the week, maybe we can cross-post and get a really good meet going. I know there were a few LGT guys lurking that thread over there too.

I'm interested. I need to sound deaden most of my car, not fun to do outside.

Can you offer any details on how you do this?

Also I'm in for a meet, happy to attend

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

ClimberD.

You get some sound deadener. Dynamat is a common, but expensive one. I use edead, as it's very cheap, and very easy to work with.

You take the interior of the car out. That is, seats, rear bench, trim, and carpet. You put sound deadener (butyl mat) down. Re-assemble car. Repeat with trunk. closed cell foam layer is optional, but recommended for doors, trunk, and wheelwells.

ClimberD.

You get some sound deadener. Dynamat is a common, but expensive one. I use edead, as it's very cheap, and very easy to work with.

You take the interior of the car out. That is, seats, rear bench, trim, and carpet. You put sound deadener (butyl mat) down. Re-assemble car. Repeat with trunk. closed cell foam layer is optional, but recommended for doors, trunk, and wheelwells.

Let me know if I can offer you an extra hand with that. I'd like to see the process.

Edited by ClimberD@HexMods
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Kartboy with the complete hardened bushings package from Turninconcepts, is what I have and it performs really well. I also recommend Prothane grease from Jegs used for lubing polyurethane bushings which works really well here for lubing the base of the shifter, pivot point and underneath at the rear stay bushing. Its water proof, and very sticky.

• 2 weeks later...

um. that is located "Still Celebrating The Celtics 2008 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP!!! 7 Boston Titles in 10 Years SUCKA!! :p"

i personally don't know where that is (see supra), but i could google maps it.

(it's actually in philly, i believe.)

Heya, another mass hole here... new to this forum. Got my LGT over the summer. Based out of Milford and spend 80% of my time in the Framingham area. you can see my car outside ski market in framingham 5 days a week!

see you out on the streets.

Checkin' In From Orleans, Cape Cod! Reppin the Youngins (I'm 16 yrs old)! I LOVE my Legacy to death and i've only had it for a few weeks :lol:

Looking forward to getting to know everybody from around MA and maybe meet up?

And I thought I was young (almost 20) I'm on cape to, we should meet up sometime in the Hyannis area.

Heya, another mass hole here... new to this forum. Got my LGT over the summer. Based out of Milford and spend 80% of my time in the Framingham area. you can see my car outside ski market in framingham 5 days a week!

see you out on the streets.

ooooo another 05 obp lgt. is it the ltd? hmmm i thought mine was 1/522 made in n. america.

i know some people in milford, so maybe i'll see you around that area.