LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

When you all figure out when your going to meet up again PLEASE let me know. It seems like I am the odd man out around here when it comes to cars. I swear I live in Mustang valley. Of course that makes it fun when the unassuming family sedan keeps pulling away :). Not hating on Mustangs, my father in law has had a few and they were all nice cars, I just like being different.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn Id try to drive up if I wasn't working in the better college town this summer.

yeah there are probably 8-10 semi active LGT'ers on IIC

Your location says Indianapolis but by "better college town" you must mean Bloomington. :p

I live in the worst college town. :(

Hahah you made it to NCAA lacrosse finals. I'd say that's okay....

Go to school in Btown and working at Cook down here for the summer but I grew up in Indy.

Did you go to the autox on sunday?

When you all figure out when your going to meet up again PLEASE let me know. It seems like I am the odd man out around here when it comes to cars. I swear I live in Mustang valley. Of course that makes it fun when the unassuming family sedan keeps pulling away :). Not hating on Mustangs, my father in law has had a few and they were all nice cars, I just like being different.

Speaking of odd man out I'm not even in the picture and even the sasquash made it in !!!

Hahah you made it to NCAA lacrosse finals. I'd say that's okay....

Go to school in Btown and working at Cook down here for the summer but I grew up in Indy.

Did you go to the autox on sunday?

NDame made it, not me. They still suck however. A christian school that barely gives based on need,whatever the academics. FTMFL. Idiots.

You guys sound like you have a good time. Any 50 something guys showing up for the meet? I have a 2007 spec b, cobb dp, borla cbe, perrin bpv, fmic and looking for the right turbo upgrade. Keep the thread updated on the next meet date and maybe I'll crash the party!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived