LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

I've got an auto, so its no biggie. And John had a 4spd auto for sale for like $100 a little while ago out of his forester. Not sure if it would match up or if he even has it anymore.

could you find out if he still has the trans for me man? if so i would be intrested

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you blame her? NO, this place is not that great, maybe after commuting for a while she'll see that you're wasting 2+ hours a day traveling. What are you doing to do there? I know a couple of people that work there, just met your CFO not too long ago.

I currently work for MQ Automation based in Indy. My field is industrial controls and automation, but most of my work is out of town. I like my job but I'm really tired of traveling and missing out on watching my son grow up.

The job at Fairfield is in skilled trades (maintenance). I was in Lafayette earlier today to get my pre-employement physical and found out that I would be on second shift, which is almost as bad as working out of town all the time. To tell you the truth I'm having second thoughts about taking the job.

Can you blame her? NO, this place is not that great, maybe after commuting for a while she'll see that you're wasting 2+ hours a day traveling. What are you doing to do there? I know a couple of people that work there, just met your CFO not too long ago.

NATEDAAAWWWGGGGGG, yai!!

Oh Herro! I'm going to quote J-Mill on this one, AMERICA F\/CK YEAH!!!!!

To tell you the truth I'm having second thoughts about taking the job.

I don't blame you, do you want me to see if there are any employment opportunities where I work for Maintenance? I'm not sure how the who process goes I just know that they invest a lot of money into training and it takes 3 years to become a (on your own) maintenance Associate.

I don't blame you, do you want me to see if there are any employment opportunities where I work for Maintenance? I'm not sure how the who process goes I just know that they invest a lot of money into training and it takes 3 years to become a (on your own) maintenance Associate.

Well they came back and offered me 3rd shift, which isn't as bad as 2nds. I'll be starting work there in a few weeks after I finish one more job with my current employer. I'm just hoping I can jump to days after a year or so. What company do you work for?

I'm on the N/E side of Indy

Leg bone stock with 169K+, O wait it does have a K&N filter in it :lol:

The W

Stk block heads 142K+ on it,I did chk the valve lash once

Walbro 255

Deutch works 650's

Perrin fuel rails

Ported/Polished throttle body

Perrin intake hoses

GP Moto intake,in fender behind the driving lamp hole

PWR big ars TMIC, have to remove strut bar to remove it :)

Fujitsubo one piece header/UP, non equel length, nice thump

FP TD05 18G 20psi fading to 17.5

Turbo XS DP big mouth,3" side exh with 2 Dynomax bullet mufflers(Sounds -nice, Kinda loud though :rolleyes: and my left ear is about shot)

SouthBend stage2 ceramic,kevlar mixed stuff clutch, really smoth at first -but once it got about 20k it started getting a little grabby

04 STI 6sd(full lock 65 35 split, hella time sliding around corners)

RalliTek shifter bushings

Drive Shaft Shop frt shafts level 1

DSS rear shafts new style stg 2, Broke the races in stg 1's and snapped a -shaft on old style stage 2, they replaced both rears with new style stage -2 for free VERY HAPPYwith that !

DSS rear alum one peice main shaft, have put a slight bit of a twist ,they -wont replace that :(

Tuned by FREON, local tunner, he's an admin on OPENECU.com

5500rpm twostep launch-Now thats when all hell breaks loose and I break things :lol: but damn its a adrenalin rush !

Tanabi frt,rear strut bars and eng craddle brace

Perrin rear subframe locking bolts

Tein S-Tec springs

Energy susp kit for entire susp, will put on this summer

RalliTek 24mm frt & rear sway bars and rear endlinks

AVO frt endlinks

Still on 16's.Toyo Proxis4 at the moment, I need some RE92's though ?

Driven almost daily, it rains-storms-hails the leg is up front but the rest of the time its the W, got it new in Sept 01 with 7 miles on it

Bone stk inside, no gauges and stk stero(factory upgrade) so most people think its a stk car with a loud exh :rolleyes:, by NO means is it the fastes car in town but it is one quick SOB that suprises alot of people !

And I NEVER back down, I would rather race and loose than back down !

Anyone in the Indy area feel free to give me a call if you need something,317-694-7519, Kinda handy with the Subarus, I replaced 13 timing belts last summer and got atleast 20 clutch's under my belt ;)

Well they came back and offered me 3rd shift, which isn't as bad as 2nds. I'll be starting work there in a few weeks after I finish one more job with my current employer. I'm just hoping I can jump to days after a year or so. What company do you work for?

I talked to my brother, he said to send me your resume but they're not hiring at the time. i work at the mother vagina of all legacys and outbacks (where they come from)

I talked to my brother, he said to send me your resume but they're not hiring at the time. i work at the mother vagina of all legacys and outbacks (where they come from)

He'll yeah, I'll send you my resume! I get a warm and fuzzy feeling

every time I pass that plant. :)

You can send it now or wait until you get some more time at fairfield, 3rd shift is the ish, in my eyes, it's the best shift to work once you get used to it. Nice and quiet and you get the rest of the day to do stuff if you need to do stuff online bankers hours which is the time when everything else is open and when you leave work, everything closes.

You can send it now or wait until you get some more time at fairfield, 3rd shift is the ish, in my eyes, it's the best shift to work once you get used to it. Nice and quiet and you get the rest of the day to do stuff if you need to do stuff online bankers hours which is the time when everything else is open and when you leave work, everything closes.

I'm not one of those people who like to change jobs all the time, but I do like to keep my options open. I'm working at the Yamaha Plant in Newnan GA at the moment so I won't be able to send my resume to you until later tonight.

Ok, therude1, we met in 2008 at the subie challenge i did not know you had so much done to your car, dang.

Back then VF30 and no sway bars,header

But otherwise all the same

See it worked ! looks stk with a loud exh :cool:

I've got an auto, so its no biggie. And John had a 4spd auto for sale for like $100 a little while ago out of his forester. Not sure if it would match up or if he even has it anymore.

Does he still have it ?

For real, what the hell happened there, Ben was only making a joke. Oh well, at least I have this forum to hide in while everyone else is acting up.

I know

2 of the 4 admins are great(Feign and Tesutt) its Dbrier and Rizzo that have changed and cant take a joke

And nail people for the same things they do, or lock a post if some short hairs get turned ?

I still support IIC and it's members but me and a couple others are hangging out at http://indyawd.com/ Just started it

Its all make and models but AWD, exceptions will/have been made but thats up to Tree(admin & Founder)

Well have meets,stickers and other swag soon

Come by and visit us

Archived