LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a LGT member for a while - just found this board. Hello all. Any fellow LGTers close to the Indy area? (I admittedly didn't read thru 17 pages of posts) More specifically, any LGTers around the Indy area with reasonable technical skill to help install a few parts? I know enough to not sound like a total n00b, but i don't have the tools and confidence to perform a few relatively minor upgrades (lightweight pullies, brake rotors). I always over analyze things are make it waaaay more difficult than it needs to be.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all just met ewhite and kart on here, sorry to hear about the rough times sub. My GF has been out of work for almost well over a year now, so I feel your pain on that one. BTW LGTaru, you sound like a FFXI player, are you by chance?

Hey all just met ewhite and kart on here, sorry to hear about the rough times sub. My GF has been out of work for almost well over a year now, so I feel your pain on that one. BTW LGTaru, you sound like a FFXI player, are you by chance?

Thanks man. No, not a FFXI player.

Haven't been on the forum for a while. Here's a little update: I actually do have a new job. I am working for N3 Boatworks in Indianapolis. Will be moving down there next month.

I am now driving this:

http://indianaimpreza.com/image.php?u=288&dateline=1247841233&type=profile

Did you get it for a dollar like our friend from Michigan?

Nice! Have you turbofied it yet with all your excess unemployment cash? Or at least wiped out the poop stains from the back seat? Either is a significant performance mod!

Oh, and congrats for landing on your feet in Indy. Nice city. Next time I want to avoid my inlaws (ie, the next time I'm in Indy) we should get together.

No kidding, I wish I could have picked it up for $1. That was such a steal! I got it for a little more than that. :lol:

Haven't turbofied it yet. I am already thinking about doing a swap, possibly for a STI block if I'm lucky, but realistically a WRX block. It's a fun car to drive, kind of like a go "kart".

Next time you're coming to Indy, let me know. I will try to get on here more regularly and keep in touch.

Been a LGT member for a while - just found this board. Hello all. Any fellow LGTers close to the Indy area? (I admittedly didn't read thru 17 pages of posts) More specifically, any LGTers around the Indy area with reasonable technical skill to help install a few parts? I know enough to not sound like a total n00b, but i don't have the tools and confidence to perform a few relatively minor upgrades (lightweight pullies, brake rotors). I always over analyze things are make it waaaay more difficult than it needs to be.

Thanks

I'm on the west side (Avon). Let me know if you ever need any help.

I'm on the west side (Avon). Let me know if you ever need any help.

I just might do that - thanks for the offer. Like I said, I tend to over analyze and make things more complicated than it needs to be. I need to do some homework before I embark on any upgrades. Oh, and find a way to hide the purchases from the wifey (or at least work on a boyish grin to throw her off).;)

I'm going to register tomorrow on site like last year. I like to wait 'till the last minute because you never know what's going to happen. Anyway, look for the silver LGT with clear (not blacked out) headlights with painted red calipers. Come say hi don't be a stranger.

Are any of you Indy guys going to the MotoGP race at the Speedway Aug 29/30? I'm driving down on Saturday from South Bend just to catch practice and take pictures if the weather is good. Not going to the race.

Anyone interested in meeting up at the track?

• 2 weeks later...
Down south here too. Evansville to be exact. I recently bought an 05 LGT, and I love it. As for mods, Im waiting on my warranty to expire before anything major. Blacked out headlights, and some custom interior re-upholstry, and a set of eagle F1s, but thats about it.

Archived