LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

Nice, got any pics? Crown Vic grill mod ?? What that is

I will get some more pics up soon. I was hoping to get a set of wheels on it soon then I was going to take some pics. I hate posting up pics of my car that looks basically stock.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel bad because I forgot his name too. He's actually from just north of Cincinnati though because, oddly enough, he went to high school with an ex of mine from college. I don't know if he goes to Purdue and is from Ohio or if he was just randomly over here that day and decided to stop by.

There's also the new kid that bought Deano's wheels. I think he signed up for an account here, but isn't active. He drives a black 08 with the gunmetal wheels.

But no, no LGT stickers for me. I'm probably gonna be keeping my LGT clean and putting stickers on the fridge that will eventually go in my garage.

You're talking about Andres, I'm talking about Stanley. Andres is the man, don't you forget that. Stanley came to the Tom Wood Dark Meet with us last year and that was the first and last time I saw him.

Hey guys, Ive posted my mods in the Wagon Mafia Thead but thought I would give you an update as well here is what my ride looks like these days:

Still need to take better pics:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2695/4469406775_91694dd1ed_b.jpg

What suspension are you running? I'm thinking about selling my 05 LGT and keeping my 08 outback but I want to lower it.

Running LGT coil overs, inexpensive and a night and day difference compared to the suspension that was on it.

• 2 weeks later...
Jeremy, why didn't you tell me you were up here? I would have taken you out or something, are you just doing weekend work? How long are you up here for?

I got up here yesterday. Worked from 3am to just now. I'll go home Tues evening. I'll be back July 5th thru 9th too.

Might be up for catching dinner Sat. depending on how the work goes. Few things are going well, and a few going not so.

We're trying to organize a once a month type thing at the local Dog 'N Suds, which is a drive in. We had a meet there last Sunday and had almost 20 subies turn out. We got some root beer, some food, and then went for a cruise through some twisties. It was a good time.

Check out the "Purdue Meat Up" thread on NASIOC in the MWSOC section. That's where most of the active Lafayette members hang out.

It's cool; I'm with the band

Dude, you should definitely try to make up here. check this picture out from out last meet.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_j-u0pHOXy50/TA2yvnIzo9I/AAAAAAAAAnA/-QbvZviqiIc/s1024/image001.jpg

That's not even all the LGT that showed up.

Archived