LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

Down south here too. Evansville to be exact. I recently bought an 05 LGT, and I love it. As for mods, Im waiting on my warranty to expire before anything major. Blacked out headlights, and some custom interior re-upholstry, and a set of eagle F1s, but thats about it.

Cool, another local LGT. Color? Let me know when you want a custom tune.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its deep pearl blue(cant say i know the Manufacture's color name). I recently purchased a K&N drop in filter. Also, a tune would be awesome. What kind of fee is there to tuning? I really love the handling of the car. With the Eagle F1s and MKW wheels, it really grabs the road.

Its deep pearl blue(cant say i know the Manufacture's color name). I recently purchased a K&N drop in filter. Also, a tune would be awesome. What kind of fee is there to tuning? I really love the handling of the car. With the Eagle F1s and MKW wheels, it really grabs the road.

Is it an auto? It maybe DrewLGT's old car....

pm'd you about tuning.

• 7 months later...

I actually do have a new job. I am working for N3 Boatworks in Indianapolis.

^^ This still. Believe it or not but parts sales for the older boats are keeping us pretty busy right now.

Sorry to hear about the layoff man :(. Hope you have some leads on something and are employed again soon.

How's the car been running? Anything new with it?

BTW, I'm disappointed in nobody posting on this thread for so long.

Car needs Konis. 83k on stock struts (with Swifts :eek:). My clutch throwout bearing is making noise, and I need brakes. "Hey Honey! I'm just gonna throw $1500 or so into the car! That ok even though I don't have a job? I make a wonderful braised rack of lamb, though!" I'll tell ya how that works out. :lol:

yeah, you could prob use some koni inserts. :lol:. Throwout bearing is annoying, but you're prob used to the sound by now. Don't you have brembos?.....just need new pads?

Indy is great! Fun city, with plenty to do. Where are all the other Indiana Members?

The Indiana members are mostly on indianaimpreza. I really would like to post more here but it seems to go soooooo slow. Anyone going to the Tom Wood meet? I'll be there, I'm getting ready to put my car back together after replacing the center diff this week.

Let's see if I can get more people to come here. Everyone I've met with Legacies from IN is pretty cool so the level of douchebagness would be at a minimum. We're going to bring this damned thread back.

Archived