LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TomWood 96/Keystone

Talk to Gizzmo in parts(yes if you ask for Gizzmo they will get him)

Tell him TheRude1 sent you over from the Leg board and he should hook you up with the IndianaImpreza Discount,20% on parts and 10% on labor

I would tell you to come join IIC but a few mods had a serious douchebag attack and we have alot of dramma now, fisrt time in yrs but :lol:

I would tell you to come join IIC but a few mods had a serious douchebag attack and we have alot of dramma now, fisrt time in yrs but :lol:

For real, what the hell happened there, Ben was only making a joke. Oh well, at least I have this forum to hide in while everyone else is acting up.

Sometimes they do, the one thing that get's on my nerves is that they lock a thread for anything and then they unlock it and discuss it and not let anyone else put their input in.

Rick did you go to the meet?

I'm from Lafayette but live in attica and i drive a 1998 subaru legacy awd gt sedan no mods..(yet). But I'm new to this site and thought i would say hey to all my fellow Indiana people lol.

Welcome!

You just missed out on the Tom Wood light meat. Twice a year, there's a meet the Thursday after daylight savings in the spring and fall down at Tom Wood Subaru in Indy. Other than that, the Lafayette guys meat up once or twice a month in the summer when people are free for some hanging out and cruising and the Indy guys meet up twice a month for food and hang outs.

There's a guy from Williamsport, nearish Attica with a red rally-ed out Impreza that comes up to Lafayette for meat ups often.

It's cool; I'm with the band

thanks!! so do u guys have like meets/cruises... stuff like that..?

IIC does, but it would be nice if maybe all the Legacy guys could meet up one Saturday. I've only been to one IIC meet. It was fun, but they hold them on Thursdays and I usually don't have time to go.

I'm from Lafayette but live in attica and i drive a 1998 subaru legacy awd gt sedan no mods..(yet). But I'm new to this site and thought i would say hey to all my fellow Indiana people lol.

I don't know how I missed this earlier...

Welcome aboard, we should have a meet soon, if not i'm going to host one at my house.

Welcome aboard, we should have a meet soon, if not i'm going to host one at my house.

I'm accepting a job offer from Fairfield Manufacturing in Lafeyette, so I'll be in the area pretty soon.

IIC does, but it would be nice if maybe all the Legacy guys could meet up one Saturday. I've only been to one IIC meet. It was fun, but they hold them on Thursdays and I usually don't have time to go.

I'd be up for a Saturday meet...if it's after 3pm...I work Saturdays 7a - 3p :(

I'm accepting a job offer from Fairfield Manufacturing in Lafeyette, so I'll be in the area pretty soon.

Rick, THAT'S AWESOME!!! Let us know if you need help moving or anything. Here is our local hangout. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2118466 not everyone is a PU student or alumni, is just our watering hole. Also, let me know if you need advise on anything as far as childcare, schools, places to eat, etc...

sweet i would be up for that and does anybody in this indiana page know where i can get an awd automatic trans. for my 98 legacy gt for a good price? and u all aint going to hating on me for showing up with an auto car are ya? lol

I've got an auto, so its no biggie. And John had a 4spd auto for sale for like $100 a little while ago out of his forester. Not sure if it would match up or if he even has it anymore.
It's cool; I'm with the band

Rick, THAT'S AWESOME!!! Let us know if you need help moving or anything. Here is our local hangout. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2118466 not everyone is a PU student or alumni, is just our watering hole. Also, let me know if you need advise on anything as far as childcare, schools, places to eat, etc...

I like Lafayette, but I can't seem to talk the wife into moving at the moment. So I'll be commuting from Cicero for now, which is an hour one way. I really appreciate the offer to help with moving though. I'll still be able to meet up with you guys since I'll be working in the area.

I've got an auto, so its no biggie. And John had a 4spd auto for sale for like $100 a little while ago out of his forester. Not sure if it would match up or if he even has it anymore.

o b/c the only way im makin it to the meets is if i can get a trans asap.. and thats what i need as long as its awd and for a 2.5L

o b/c the only way im makin it to the meets is if i can get a trans asap.. and thats what i need as long as its awd and for a 2.5L

You'll need to get a tranny that has the same gear ratio as your rear diff, keep that in mind, or if you can just find a tranny and rear diff. from someone who has swapped them out for 6 speed or 5 speed. I have a 5EAT out of an 05-06 legacy, doubtful that it will work, seeing as how it was a DBW versus your DBC. I'm local too (as in Attica, Williamsport, Kramer, Pine Village), funny never seen you around. I haven't had my car out here too much lately. I run around with all the sooby crowd from Laffy Taffy Town.

I like Lafayette, but I can't seem to talk the wife into moving at the moment. So I'll be commuting from Cicero for now, which is an hour one way. I really appreciate the offer to help with moving though. I'll still be able to meet up with you guys since I'll be working in the area.

Can you blame her? NO, this place is not that great, maybe after commuting for a while she'll see that you're wasting 2+ hours a day traveling. What are you doing to do there? I know a couple of people that work there, just met your CFO not too long ago.

Oh HAI! Das Meh!

NATEDAAAWWWGGGGGG, yai!!

You'll need to get a tranny that has the same gear ratio as your rear diff, keep that in mind, or if you can just find a tranny and rear diff. from someone who has swapped them out for 6 speed or 5 speed. I have a 5EAT out of an 05-06 legacy, doubtful that it will work, seeing as how it was a DBW versus your DBC. I'm local too (as in Attica, Williamsport, Kramer, Pine Village), funny never seen you around. I haven't had my car out here too much lately. I run around with all the sooby crowd from Laffy Taffy Town.

o and ya i live like right next to the police station my dad has the black camaro and i just got my legacy and i just need a auto trans b/c i alreadt got my bumper on way

Archived