LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes it was, had a great time, cant wait until the next one :p

haha, i try to make it to the big ones in the area, cinci and dayton have been slacking lately though :( i still owe the columbus guys, so my next long distance meet will likely be up there

• 2 weeks later...
So I just found out that there was an Indiana thread here. I'm from West Lafayette and am pretty active on the Purdue Meat Up thread on the NASIOC boards. I haven't signed up at Indiana Impreza yet, but I think I will soon. I'm actually meeting a bunch of the Lafayette guys on Monday to help with my spring install and have a small meet, so anyone in the Lafayette area with time off on Monday should stop by.
It's cool; I'm with the band

So I just found out that there was an Indiana thread here. I'm from West Lafayette and am pretty active on the Purdue Meat Up thread on the NASIOC boards. I haven't signed up at Indiana Impreza yet, but I think I will soon. I'm actually meeting a bunch of the Lafayette guys on Monday to help with my spring install and have a small meet, so anyone in the Lafayette area with time off on Monday should stop by.

Welcome dude, it's Henry.

I go karting at competitionracing in Lawrencburg so count me in.

Aren't you the guy the guy that had the issue with tuning over on romraider?

If so, I fillowed your whole thread, it helped me out a lot. If you're not that guy, well, ummmm good luck with karting.

Aren't you the guy the guy that had the issue with tuning over on romraider?

If so, I fillowed your whole thread, it helped me out a lot. If you're not that guy, well, ummmm good luck with karting.

Yep. That was me in my noob tuning days. My Stg1 Mickeyd map kicks butt! WHERE IS THE NEXT MEET PEOPLE!!!

Yeah I gave him the thumbs up but didn't get a chance to check it out.

That was my first subie meet so I hardly knew anyone. I knew the btown people, couple Ft Wayne guys from when I was at rpmchallenge a month ago, and a couple random indy guys through other people.

lgtftw - are you up on campus in lafayette? my roommates cousin drives a dark blue 330i on volk te37's. I need to get up there, it seems like there are several lgt-er's up in the town you call lafayette and I call the armpit of indiana haha...Go IU!

brum, you bahsted. I'm not on campus, I live south side Lafayette. I've always been and IU fan although I attended Boston University before I moved out here. I really haven't seen that specific BMW but there are some really nice cars up here you know, buuuaaaahahahaha, OK, I can't even type that without laughing.

You should come up, my brother's got a 08 Spec B, pattypat is got a red 05, and jowblow has an '08 from what I hear, I've never even seen a picture of his car before. The rest of the people with LGTs aren't really active on the forums.

There are a few more on IIC, maybe they're the ones you're referring to.

The amount of money on purdue and iu's campus is insane. A kid down here just traded an 06 STi (winter car) and C63 AMG for a Nissan GTR.

I'm working in Btown this summer but if you guys have a meet up let me know and I'll drive up. My gf's from Chicago so I'll be passing by a lot.

I've got a DGM 08. I just spent the day over at Seth's with some of the rex guys swapping out my springs, and swapping the springs on another car. I'm also going to be buying deans 5zigen's soon when I get some money. I've got pics of my front wheel with the h-tech drop and dean's wheel on, but for now its stockers.
It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived