LegacyGT.com

Indiana Members?

KartRacerBoy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spotted 98gtawd today, he was out looking at this car whilst I was in court across the street. So yellow headlights aren't illegal, according to the Attica Judicial System, FTW :)

Haha ya that was me lol i need to get a new bumper and fender and i'll be good to go

Call Gizzmo 317-688-6128 Tom Wood parts,asst parts mngr,IIC club member, and real cool

Tell him you on Legacey site with me and he will extend the IIC 20% disc to you

HAVE YOUR VIN IN HAND when you call him, without it he cant look anything up, gotta have that vin ! I know I used to work there, stupis ass 25 yr old parts sys. I hated it !

I saw a grey 2007ish N/A Legacy here in Granger the other day. Windows tinted to hell and an ebay hood scoop glued to the hood. I was so embarassed for the guy. I'm just glad he wasn't running neon lights under the car. Then I would've had to kill him.

Pow Pow Pow all day long

Welcome to the little show (it's really not that big)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/smilies/dancebanana1si.gif

I saw a grey 2007ish N/A Legacy here in Granger the other day. Windows tinted to hell and an ebay hood scoop glued to the hood. I was so embarassed for the guy. I'm just glad he wasn't running neon lights under the car. Then I would've had to kill him.

did it have riemz?

So do you have a front mount or roof rack? I've seen a DGM spec.b with those parked near Chauncey all last semester, but haven't seen it in a while. Had gold BBS for the winter.
It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived