LegacyGT.com

El accidente!!!! (pics coming soon)

coxx

approximately 8 weeks i would guess..seems more dmg than me when i got into accident...

i actually ran a red light and hitting an explorer..cop came and treating me very nicely, was smiling all the time...and didn't even give me a ticket... he treated me like i'm 50 yr old lol when i'm 19 yr last year :o He got that wickes big smile on his face at all time, very respectful too...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some cops are cool, some are not. There's good & bad in everything. This just happened to be a rookie looking to prove something. He said "how old are you anyway kid?". When I said 29 he kinda got the point.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

^^^ Having a baby face is good most of the time. Only time it's not good is when you want someone to take you seriously as an adult
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Damn. Sorry man! :(

Don't you just love those left laners in NY. Then when it gets stuffed up most of them just stay there :lol: But you have to keep your eyes open as you past them because one of them will decide to jump out in front of you.

I get on the skyway once and a while in Jersey City and holy crap that is a scary entrance. If you don't have a fast car you will die. You have to pull out into 70 MPH traffic from a dead stop in the left lane, AND it is a blind pull out.

I have almost gotten crushed there a few times

Iyalla, I know what you mean but that's not what happened. The hwy dept truck went to pull off the road into the lane that was blocked by cones & then pulled back out in front of me as I was speeding up (I had just gotten on the pkwy). I nailed it going about 50 as I was speeding up to highway speed.

Thanks Scans. I was actually gonna look for your pics. I remember when you got in that accident. I figure mine is roughly the same, maybe slightly worse but not much.

Yeah but I was go'n 30 and my airbags went off.....looks like the brunt of yours was the trailer hitch right to your bumper gaurd............you'll need a good 4,500 + in parts and prob a lil over a month of work and them ordering parts and stuff.....

My total with air bags be'n fixed was 8,900 and fixed in 34 days.....but, if you want anything else done while it's in there now's the time.......I got my headlights from them, cleared them installed halo's and stuff while it was in the shop ;)

Scansy, you read my mind. Gonna get the headlights & do all that before they put them back in. Also gonna get me an RBS lip spoiler for my new bumper. That's of course assuming that my car is not completely destroyed, which I doubt it is.

I get on the skyway once and a while in Jersey City and holy crap that is a scary entrance. If you don't have a fast car you will die. You have to pull out into 70 MPH traffic from a dead stop in the left lane, AND it is a blind pull out.

I have almost gotten crushed there a few times

Try rush hour EVERYDAY! Oh well, gives me good reason to acclerate alot.

Denial is your best friend

Damn that suks!!!! ....Aww and it's bleeding coolant!!!

Glad your ok though. And yeah the hutch suks. It's one of my least favorite roads out there...except for the FDR (which in my book stands for F*#k D'at Road!) :icon_bigg

Good thing the cop didn't kno that in about 20 ft the LGT could be going pretty damn fast...hehe

Try to get it totaled out. I would not want that car back after that much damage. Sorry to here about this, I know how it feels. My first WRX got wrecked when it was 5 weeks old.

If the car wont start I would be concerned that that one of the heads is cracked or the timing belt broke bending the valves. Just something to consider. Hope everything works out for you, good luck and keep us updated.

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

Thanks everyone. I'm very greatful that I didn't get hurt at all. I'll let you guys know what the deal is when I get more info.

So I take it that putting dibs on your grille or headlights is out of the question, right? :D J/K man.... That sucks about your accident. I hope it all gets sorted out alright. The part that sucks about getting body work done is that the inside of you car smells like paint for a couple months. Well, that and the bill. Who is your insurance through?

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived