LegacyGT.com

El accidente!!!! (pics coming soon)

coxx

I like how we're all cop bashing, yet from what I gather how is this accident not your fault?

Then I'll bash you too cop :lol:. How is it my fault? The hwy dept truck pulled out in front of me causing me to rear-end it. I was bashing the cop for treating me like a child when I'm a full grown adult. That was my beef with him. He did his job fine. He just kept calling me "kid" & stuff & saying how I had to be driving really fast & all that.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Rcoxx/DSC00343.jpg

Better days

I can't believe it took smashing the car up to get me a better pic of those wheels!! :lol: I'm sorry dude....just sucks. :(

PGT. I took that pic on sunday or monday & was planning on posting some pics

up in the photo section. Now I'm gonna be posting crash pics.:( I'm guessing I'm really not gonna know anything more till next week. In the meantime I'm gonna speak to the body shop about me ordering some RBS parts. Maybe I can get em paid for thru insurance. The ironic thing here is I was gonna call the body shop this week to get some dings smoothed out & some paint touched up & get my bumper repainted where I scraped it up.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

The hwy dept truck pulled out in front of me causing me to rear-end it.

Now its time to be honest. If you're looking in front of you, a hwy truck is limited in its speed changing lanes at the location in question so if you were paying attention, how did you not have enough time to see him coming into your lane? Did he signal? If he didn't, and he still cut over, the damage on your car looks like center mass, therefore he was in front of you fully before impact which means either you saw him come into the lane and tailgated, or he came into the lane and you weren't paying attention in front of you. See what I'm getting at is that if you were paying attention and he cut in front of you, the damage would be on your corner b/c impact would of happend as soon as he came over b/c of the closeness of both vehicals, but the fact that the damage occured in the center as you hit dead on in back of him, leads me to believe he was over and the accident is a result of driver error on your part.

If Coxx was going at a normal speed, paying attention, and the truck without signaling came right in front of him, it could slot right in front, not veer into him which would have caused corner damage, but not give him enough space to brake and slow down.

Where is the corner damage on his car to back up your opinion of what occured?

How fast could that truck be going, for the impact to occur as it did to his car? Looks like he hit something stationary, therefore how fast could this truck possibly move over in front of him w/out him even see it? I don't buy his story.

After reviewing the evidence, I would say there is some corner damage.If you look at the hood is pushed up on one side more then the other.But,corner damage doesn't prove anything. Even if he wasn't paying attention most people would swerve to oneside in a panic move. So I say he saw the truck but if the truck was driving slow and wasn't on the brakes and then unexpectedly pulled right in front of him. So he hit him. Good Luck Coxx....

Denial is your best friend

How fast could that truck be going, for the impact to occur as it did to his car? Looks like he hit something stationary, therefore how fast could this truck possibly move over in front of him w/out him even see it? I don't buy his story.

I didn't ask for your opinion on if you "buy my story" or not ok? Thanks for trying to make me look like an idiot. I really appreciate it. You weren't there so you don't know what happened.

^^Yeah, great job Columbo. You're right. Comment away.

OK OK. I'm gonna come clean. I was driving along & there was a truck driving in front of me when I decided "Hey, wouldn't it be great if I rammed my car straight into the back of it?". It sounded like fun so I decided to try it. Unfortunately it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be. Does that appease those of you who have decided that my original story is not credible?

This is the last time I'm answering you directly cop. You seem to be the same kind of cop as the one on the accident scene & I don't appreciate your accusatory tone just as I didn't appreciate it from the other cop. You are entitled to you opinion but I'm done responding to you.

Anyways. Gonna try to go snap a few more pics at the body shop today with a decent digital camera. I'll post up more pics as soon as I got em.

This is the last time I'm answering you directly cop. You seem to be the same kind of cop as the one on the accident scene & I don't appreciate your accusatory tone just as I didn't appreciate it from the other cop. You are entitled to you opinion but I'm done responding to you.

So then stop private messaging me, civilian.

civilian.
:lol:

Now even I found that funny. I'm just trying to put the argument to bed here is all.

The Hutchitson is pretty sick, i have seen some crazy accidents on there. One time I saw an SUV on top of the guard rails wrapped around a tree.

Not trying to stir the pot or anything BUT NYsFinest anr you friends with/related to/possably the cop i this story? You do seem to be affected by this story more then I would think.

Your car was put to bed, the argument is put to bed. Its a wrap.

Wow... I thought I remember you being nicer than this? :( How come people are always so quick to blame the thread starter? We all don't know what happened, only him and the truck driver do. I don't know Coxx but could you be a little bit more sensitive to his situation? I mean my god man... you kinda' jumped all over him. He just lost his car, was treated like crap by the cop at the scene (he didn't say all cops are pigs, which is what it seems like you took it as:confused: ), and now you rib him about his car being "put to bed". Ouch...

Anyways, I hope it all works out for ya Coxx. It's always tough going through stuff like this. Good luck on it all and keep us up to date if you feel like it.:)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived