LegacyGT.com

El accidente!!!! (pics coming soon)

coxx

Wow this thread is so lame now, wheres my thread lock button :lol:

Sorry your thread sux so bad coxx this is really lame that you are getting attacked by an internet tough guy with a badge. I hate when people try to force their opinon on everyone.

It is one thing to voice an opinion and it is another thing to blatently insult someone.

Agreed & I'm done. I don't have to explain myself to anyone & enough is enough with this. You guys can continue the argument without me if you like. I thank all of you who supported my positon on this.

Edit: It's good to know there's some decent people out there

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry your thread sux so bad coxx this is really lame that you are getting attacked by an internet tough guy with a badge.

There's nothing tough about me typing my opinion.

I hate when people try to force their opinon on everyone.

You're free to skip over posts by me, you're not forced to read my opinion.

Next time do your own accident report, if those doing it aren't decent enough for you.

I'm talking about you. You are a bad person. You kick people when they are down & that is not a respectable quality in any person. Especially not a quality that's prized in an authority figure. As you can see from the responses here I'd say most people agree with me. Doesn't matter b/c this thread is done anyways. If you want to sneak in some more "last words" which you seem to need to have go right ahead. You've proven yourself to be one of the d!ck cops we all keep saying are in the minority.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived