LegacyGT.com

El accidente!!!! (pics coming soon)

coxx

^^Thank you man. I appreciate the good wishes. I've got nothing but respect for cops. My older brother & my uncle are both retired NYPD & I know a few people currently on the force. I shouldn't be talked down to like that by anyone though.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
I like how we're all cop bashing, yet from what I gather how is this accident not your fault?

Dick cops FTL.

I like how we're all cop bashing, yet from what I gather how is this accident not your fault?

your 1st post in this all of this shows you don't know what you are talking about. As there was 23, 24ish other posters b4 you and only 2 of them said anything remotely bashing cops. And that was coxx, and myself! I'll break it down for u real quick since "most" cops have a hard time believing they are wrong:rolleyes: You said, and I quote, "we're all cop bashing." Well "all" would imply 100%. Well we will take the lower of the two #'s, 23, so 2 divided by 23 and you get .086956521739....we will round up just for you and say a even 9% of us are bashing cops, which I didn't go to grad school for math, but that looks far from 100%:lol:

now, as far as you entitled to your opinion and the accident was or wasn't his fault, those type post and comments are fine and too be expected. but making the comment about his car being put to bed, that's hitting below the belt. You make a comment like that and all of the other things that cops do, and you wonder why people have mainly bad things to say about you guys!

Ok, I have vented and feel much better:icon_bigg

Thank you & thank you to everyone who has wished me well since this happened. It'll all work out. I gotta get some better pics up so you can see what the damage looks like. That 1 pic makes it look alot worse than it is (not that it's good at all). I should know more tomorrow about the damages & how long the repairs are gonna take. Right now I'm waiting for the family to come over for easter. Everyone enjoy your easter if you celebrate it & if not then have a great sunday. It's a beautiful day.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Then I'll bash you too cop :lol:. How is it my fault? The hwy dept truck pulled out in front of me causing me to rear-end it. I was bashing the cop for treating me like a child when I'm a full grown adult. That was my beef with him. He did his job fine. He just kept calling me "kid" & stuff & saying how I had to be driving really fast & all that.

Uhhh... NY? There is a "smiley" and it's laughing after his first statement. Enough said there about "coming hard" at you. :icon_bigg He clearly says he was bashing "the cop" not all cops for treating him like a child. Why is this so hard for some people to understand? When you are disrespected, as a cop or as a HUMAN BEING, it will piss you off. I'd like to think that when you don't have your badge on, you would be pretty pissed off to be treated like this by a cop too. I'm not saying all cops do this either, but come on, you know as well as I do there are cops out there who treat people like this. :) I could walk through the rest but I decided to highlight the relevant parts. I think there's something in there about the job the cop did but I can't really remember that part. ;):icon_bigg

Coxx- I know I read it somehwere, but did you end up getting a ticket? What kind of damage was done to the truck? I assume they're saying you have to pay for it all or is this still up in the air on what has to be done?

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I got no tickets. The cop claimed he was "cutting me a break" although I don't see what he could've ticketed me for. There was no damage to the truck. It was a beater hwy dept pickup anyways. I rear ended someone so there's no way it's not going to be my fault regardless of how it happened. Thanks for your comments. I put the smiley face in there to make sure it was clear that I was joking. I also tried to make the point that I've got no problem with cops in general. My brother & uncle are retired NYPD. I keep saying that to make the point that I am NOT anti-cop. I just didn't like being disrespected or talked down to by someone. Nobody deserves to be treated that way & nobody has the right to speak to anyone like that, authority or not. The fact that someone a few years my junior was calling me "Kid" really got me annoyed too.

Ouch! Sorry dude! But like someone else mentioned now's the time to do any front end exterior mods you've been wanting to do :)

Already in the works my friend. Only thing I'm going to try to do is get insurance to pay for the mesh grill instead of replacing my broken mesh grill with the OEM one. If they're just gonna replace it with an OEM one I'd rather they don't replace it at all.

GL with all the body work and repairs. I'm sure you'll post pics as it gets done and you get your car back to normal. I don't care who it is, Cop or joe-blo off the street, when someone YOUNGER than you calls you "kid" or "son" it is condescending and inflammatory and that is it's only intention.:icon_mad: D_ck Head is a good name for him. Sorry 'bout that, just makes me a bit angry.

peace.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

NYsFinest why do ou keep checking this thread? This guy crashed his car and is anoyed with the way he was treadted by a cop, he is not cop bashing. I understand that you fell tthat there is no way it could not be his fault and that you are a cop but just back down if you don't like it then dont read it. He is upset enough about the whole incedent so there is really no reason to keep rubbing it in.

Now the real reason I was going to post here. You do ned to replace the bumper beam so its a good excuse to go JDM stuff. Subtle change, still very stock looking, yet different. Sets you appart and still stealth.

GL with all the body work and repairs. I'm sure you'll post pics as it gets done and you get your car back to normal. I don't care who it is, Cop or joe-blo off the street, when someone YOUNGER than you calls you "kid" or "son" it is condescending and inflammatory and that is it's only intention.:icon_mad: D_ck Head is a good name for him. Sorry 'bout that, just makes me a bit angry.

peace.

How does he know the officer is younger than him? Did he ask the officers age before asking him for the accident report? Or he went solely on looks? So he is judge this officers age the same way he claims the officer did him, which he didn't appreciate. Sounds to me like coxx is a hypocrite. Criticizes a cop for doing to him what he is doing to the officer in this very thread.

o wait, i think I'm starting to see why NYsFinest is being suck an A$$, i mean getting upset:lol:

look @ coxx location, look @ NYsFinest location. coxx was in an accident, and the cop was an A$$, well NYsFinest reads the post as sees this person call this cop as A$$ and gets upset "as if" he was talking about him:rolleyes: Cop tells coxx of how fast he could have been going and what not like he owns one of these cars and would really know.....NYsFinest owns one of these cars, hence why he is a member of this site.....is anyone else starting to put this puzzle together:D

cop = A$$ = NYsFinest:lol:

o, and HAPPY EASTER to everyone!

B/c I have an opinion. If its not popular with the majority should it not be allowed to be posted?

Wow... are you having a bad week man? :( I'm really sorry if you are! :) It's just that on these Legacy boards we tend to, well... you know... try and "support" each other. Opinions are great! We all have them and please don't play dumb about being able to express them. You can say whatever you feel, be it "like a dick" or like a normal GT driving enthusiast in an online board. Purposely going below the belt by saying "his car is put to bed" is beyond opinion. It's just straight up making you look like another one of those cops who, as Jedi put it... well you get the point don't you? :icon_tong We're just trying to say ease up on the guy is all alright? As for the comment about the cop looking younger, he didn't say that to the guys face and call him a kid. He said over the INTERNET that he "looked" younger and shouldn't be talking to him in a disrespectful manner. That is way different then purposely trying to put someone down based on age and doing it to their face. WAY different... can we agree on that at least?:)

EDIT: This was posted by a civilian... so take it with a grain of salt...

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Wow this thread is so lame now, wheres my thread lock button :lol:

Sorry your thread sux so bad coxx this is really lame that you are getting attacked by an internet tough guy with a badge. I hate when people try to force their opinon on everyone.

It is one thing to voice an opinion and it is another thing to blatently insult someone.

Archived