LegacyGT.com

come in if you are N/A

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'06 2.5 Limited sedan here. I actually wanted non turbo b/c it was cheaper, better fuel economy and thats my commuter car so I really don't need to get to work all that quick :) overall it's a great car and its not really all that slow when you use sportshift

Yeah, I have an 05 legacy 2.5i ltd wagon. Wanted the GT, of course, though since my parents were paying, and this is what they would buy...it's not bad for a first car, so I really can't complain...once I'm fully independent, it will time to move on to something more interesting. For now though, I'm quite happy with my car.

same thing here for my 2.5i sedan..handles great and thats all i really want in a car and im not complaining..in a few years at trade in time i may opt for a 2008gt..love my scoobie! NA represent!

2006 Atlantic Blue Pearl 2.5i Sedan

Will probably hit 3000 miles this week. Love the car, but I carpool with Mike C - who's got a stage 2 LGT, and I really want one!

I love this forum, and I too would love to see more N/A related posts... and mods... cheap mods... that make 600HP and 10 million lb*ft. Yeah.

Checking in - do I have the oldest current gen N/A legacy on these boards? Since 07/04, 35K miles.

Anyway, car is doing exactly what I bought it for. It gets me to work through backroads covered in whatever Jersey weather decides to dump that day. Doesn't rape me at the pumps. Doesn't get a second look from the po-po, which is very important here. Doesn't make my back hurt after sitting in it for a few hours. And after all this time I still come out to see it and think, "Damn that's a sexy wagon".

I'd love to spend a few grand and do some exterior mods, suspension/wheels and get some nice boxer tone out of the exhaust, but I rather spend that money on a fun beater like another 240sx or FC RX-7 (both of which I have owned). But I digress, I'm broke. :(

06' Satin Pearl OB Ltd with a 5spd manual (needs one more gear). Have Rota TII's in the garage waiting to mate with some new Pzeros in 235/55/17 ( that shoud drop a few revs on the highway.....

2800 miles, still on dino oil going to full synthetic next change.....

Do these have a rev limiter? Hit a wall at about 6500 rpm( by accident) the other night...

Cheers, Rick

Hunterdon Co. NJ

My MY01 2.5NA is extremely strong and I hold that to the perfect breakin from brand new. It seems to develop power a lot better than other 2.5NA's that I have been in regardless if they are new or MY01 etc. I find that my MY01 is a lot stronger than a 1-2 year old MY04/05.

Ada///M.

06' Satin Pearl OB Ltd with a 5spd manual (needs one more gear). Have Rota TII's in the garage waiting to mate with some new Pzeros in 235/55/17 ( that shoud drop a few revs on the highway.....

2800 miles, still on dino oil going to full synthetic next change.....

Do these have a rev limiter? Hit a wall at about 6500 rpm( by accident) the other night...

Cheers, Rick

Hunterdon Co. NJ

Yeah practically all cars nowadays have rev limiters... I've gotten careless and hit the rev limiter a couple times, but the car's fine, and that's what it's there for.

rofl.. yeah but see, I'm a married man, I'm really good at blocking out reality and lippy chics. ;)

hehehe :)

corrected. ;)

the car is good from point A to point B (which it's mostly used for), but when it comes to driving it like ya stole it (which it's occasionally, ok mostly used for), it's sorely lacking in that department!

Kenda:dm:

the car is good from point A to point B (which it's mostly used for), but when it comes to driving it like ya stole it (which it's occasionally, ok mostly used for), it's sorely lacking in that department!

Kenda:dm:

+1 you can only do the "go faster" butt shuffle so many times

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

yea seriously why do gt guys chime in and try to almost rub it in that they have turbos in their cars? big deal. im 19 years old and didnt pay a penny for my car, i aint complaining

well ok ur just spoiled. hahaa

all the cars i ever owned where "hand-me downs" from my family (dad specifically). my 2.5i is my very first self car purchase @ age 22.

do i regret not getting GT?

not really....

am i missing the power that the GT has to offer?

hell ya!!!

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Archived