LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Spotted a reg lgt sedan this afternoon around 1:45pm traveling EB on 694 at the Snelling split through Shoreview. Guy passed me up somwhat quickly. I couldnt quite tell, as it was daytime. But it looked like he had hid's, no tint and a female passanger.

That reminds me, i saw a shitload of legacies in Wisconsin the other day :)

But seriously I saw a silver GT heading north on Mill Street in naperville 2 nites ago.

I saw 0 other Legacys at the Subaru meet at DS1. I was the only one :rolleyes:

I saw that same LGT in the Dominick's parking lot again. I wonder if the owner works there.

I also saw this ultra rare 05 Limited 5MT wagon with JDM tails and mickey dees in naperville last week

ricetail.thumb.jpg.3285db2f319d40e1958bef164cfccdf2.jpg

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

I saw a Silver Un-limited. Maybe it was a limited without a wing going South on I39 just North of Beloit around 7:30 pm last night. It had tint and looked like it had some aftermarket rims.

Well Ive been on the road for 6 days, and covered 2300+ miles and sadly, only saw three other LGT's, no OBXT's, and 2 STI's. The only ones I bothered to write down so I would remember to post here were the LGT's.

I'm not positive on any of the years, since it's tough to pick out the grill or foglight differences while going 80MPH on the expressway, but Ill give my best guess.

1. Thursday 16th between 11am and noon, 05-07 BSM LGT Wagon traveling West on US 2 in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan about ten miles from the Mackinaw Bridge. Possibly with tint?

Nothing else till today on my drive home...:(

2. Tuesday 21st around 3pm, 05-07 RBP LGT Sedan on US 41 just north of Germantown WI Traveling South. No Spoiler.

3. Tuesday 21st around 4pm, 07? DGM LGT Sedan on Us 41 Between Oshkosk and Neenah also traveling South. (nice looking car BTW, even in the rainy weather)

Spotted a white LGT sedan today, couldnt see if it was limited or un-limited. Around the U of M area, nearing washington ave and the new Gopher stadium. Today somtime between 10am and 3pm. Windows were rolled down, skinny white guy was driving.

I saw a dark blue LGT wagon near 7 corners a few days ago I waved, but didn't get anything back, first time I haven't gotten a wave back :(

What time? I was stopping over at Town Hall on Monday around 11am for a Growler. I was kinda out of it scanning the street for parking so I wouldnt have to park in the ramp.

What time? I was stopping over at Town Hall on Monday around 11am for a Growler. I was kinda out of it scanning the street for parking so I wouldnt have to park in the ramp.

Wasn't monday.

Also some Papa John's delivery driver now has a red LGT sedan that he just got from morrie's and he seems to drive near there.

This car is getting too cheap.

Wasn't monday.

Also some Papa John's delivery driver now has a red LGT sedan that he just got from morrie's and he seems to drive near there.

This car is getting too cheap.

Have your daddy buy you somthing more expensive.

I'll get right on that.

Somehow new LGT doesn't say pizza delivery car to me. Esp with the wonderful city fuel economy it gets. I'll bet he's getting under 15 mpg.