LegacyGT.com

So when is the next local meet?

RuskiTrombone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn you guys... looks like i may be going to this instead of the rallyx....

i will be in for, HID install (i hope), Hella supertone install, Hood damper install (i hope), UP PIPE LEAK (PITA), DEFI HUD Install, A possible Header install (with egt sensor).. need gaskets for this first tho..

Anyways i can keep myself and a few others plenty busy if need be..

Fellas, Thanks for the kudos on the garage. Everything in the garage is from Costco with the exception of the lift of course. The flooring was about $1000 and the stainless steel cabinets along with the stainless steel tool box came out to about $2000 the lift was about $2000 grand. Not too bad as one of my neighbors paid about 12 grand for his garage and he doesn't even have a lift. I just hope I have all the necessary tools for you guys to do your projects.

~S

I replaced the stock shifter in my Outback XT with a STI STS so I have to get rid of the stock one. If anybody thinks they might have a piece of hardware they might want to get rid of then bring it along, who knows you might get luck and sell it to one of the loyal Suby fans at this day of fun we are about to have.

~S

Well, we get to see first hand what happens to an STi lip spoiler when you smash through a pile of snow left by a plow right in the middle of Rt 7. :( If any of you guys have one on, let's take them off until spring, unless you want to repeat my $550 mistake. :lol:

ok.................there's snow on the ground and I'm REALLY wanting to ride (MTB) on sunday morning like I usually do, but after seeing that garage and the possibility of jedimaster coming down, I may be in.

directions posted yet?

c-lo

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

well, my coilovers won't be making it, so I don't have as much to do. Let's just say the punk ass employee at the Fedex/Kinko's where they were shipped from in CO was arrested yesterday....he took them home and gave the seller a bogus tracking number. So, they are in an evidence locker for a few months....dumbass had them at his house and the cops had a warrant.

well, my coilovers won't be making it, so I don't have as much to do. Let's just say the punk ass employee at the Fedex/Kinko's where they were shipped from in CO was arrested yesterday....he took them home and gave the seller a bogus tracking number. So, they are in an evidence locker for a few months....dumbass had them at his house and the cops had a warrant.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

well if I"m there we can install my sts! I may bring a friend.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived