LegacyGT.com

So when is the next local meet?

RuskiTrombone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be best to have an install party after the holidays. I'm pretty sure a good amount of us are going to be getting some upgrades for a holiday present.

Bad weekends for me...

Dec 17th, 24th, 31st.

Jan 14th.

how about having a mini meet on the 10th and then a larger one on January 7th or 14th.

I've cleared my headlights but I want to paint them black if anyone wants to do it. I just don't have the guts to do any painting since i'm never patient enough with the paint. I would also love to have a hand at making a custom grill if anyone has made one. Ofcourse I'd want to paint it black as well.

I'm up for a mini meet.

I have to install my halos, so we could clear our headlights. I also wanted to paint over the chromish inside of the headlight. I wanted to lightly tint my headlight lenses also with some tint spray paint.

I'm up for a mini meet.

I have to install my halos, so we could clear our headlights. I also wanted to paint over the chromish inside of the headlight. I wanted to lightly tint my headlight lenses also with some tint spray paint.

Don't you just love 05 headlight housings :icon_tong:icon_bigg

A lift and an insulated 3 car garage?!? I think Scoobydude just volunteered to host this winters install party!

I hope a case of Yuengling warms us up enough!

I'm up for hosting one this spring/summer in Annapolis for about 6 people max. We can BBQ and have a pool

I'm in for an install day. I have a lift in my garage with three bays and lots of tools and would be willing to host an install if someone brings a decent heater. It's fairly warm in the garage as it is insulated to death. Just let me know.

~S

how about next weekend? We can install my Cusco coilovers :D I'll bring a heater ;)

how about next weekend? We can install my Cusco coilovers :D I'll bring a heater ;)

so -- next weekend at scoobydudes? (10th or 11th?)

i'm in for that -- we can install PGT's coilovers and clear a few headlights.. should keep us busy.

scoobydude, I really appreciate you volounteering your space -- just let us know what weekends you're available and we can try to make sure everything else is taken care of. (heat / food / drinks, etc..)

Danny - the lift in Steve's garage is a four-post.....great for everything but suspension and brake work. We'll have to work on stands and a jack and 'struggle' to break the bottom bolts, just like normal. :icon_tong

I also have shift bushings to install, plus a bolt to put back in the H-brace (stripped one when putting the stock front swaybar back in)

Danny - the lift in Steve's garage is a four-post.....great for everything but suspension and brake work. We'll have to work on stands and a jack and 'struggle' to break the bottom bolts, just like normal. :icon_tong

hahaha.. oh well, I guess we could still make due.

maybe i'll take advantage of it and change my oil. :icon_bigg

Archived