Ruskibear

JR - Maybe

SGT

Highwaydrifter

Mr. Luv

Sandwood - Maybe

Waxiboy

CJK911

That makes 9 confirmed and 3 on the fence.

If I have missed anyone or made incorrect assumptions on who is coming please speak up.

As a side note the lift and the bays will be on a first come first served basis unless you guys want to allow your friendly suby buddies access to the lift whose project may take longer than others. Either way I'm sure we'll work it out.

ScoobyDude

I might stop by, the question is "what time?" (as I didint see a time posted for the 11th).. karting league doesnt start until 2:30pm for me and that at Sterling off of Route 7 and 28. I take it that you are not THAT far from there.
Keefe

I have a Krispy Kream card that'll get us a dozen free donuts. I don't know where any are though. If you want to go for a donut run when we get there, we can do that.

So Krispy Kream? It's really what the majority wants, I personally like Dunkin Donuts.

Folks, the official start time is 9AM. If we don't start early enough then I don't think we will be able to accomodate as many folks, as it looks as though there are quite a few people coming which is a good thing (we can learn a lot from our fellow suby peers). Xenonk, I really hope you are able to make it. The driving time to the intersections of Rt. 7 and Rte 28 from my house is approx. 30 minutes. On the donut subject I also don't care to much for Dunkin Donuts. Giant and Safeway do sell Krispy Kreme but usually they are day old at best. A good alternative (believe it or not) is Shoppers Food Warehouse. They have really good donuts and they are made fresh every morning. If any of you live near a Shoppers then this would be the best bet. Either way I don't really mind what you bring. I hope you all like Starbucks coffee with your lard rolls.:icon_tong

this looks like one of the bigger DIY gatherings. I'm hoping to make a brief appearance around noon but damn holiday errands are filling up the day. definitely still up for something the weekend after MLK day too.
getting out of the legacy game :cool:

The rest of us can watch, learn and shoot the sh@%.

~S

I'll do my best to show up around 10am-ish.. I have time to kill until my karting league starts (at 2pmish at Allsports, which normally starts at 11am).. so it should be a good meet-greet-install day. Hope to see you all at Steve's at 10ish.

Btw, OT, are you related to Bryan Watts who races BMWs? Just curious

Keefe

I'm just as stoked as you guys. Hell even my wife is stoked. She already has all the fixins for some food and fun. I can't wait to see the surprise either.

Xenonk, no relation to Bryan Watts. I'm from good ole California no relatives here.

Just to wet your installation senses here are a few shitty picks of the garage.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/scoobydude_1968/8a285c7c.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/scoobydude_1968/1000280f.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/scoobydude_1968/2e785b0a.jpg

Archived