LegacyGT.com

So when is the next local meet?

RuskiTrombone

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All, Since we will be starting in the morning I thought maybe we could start with some doughnuts and coffee to break the ice before we begin playing. I'll supply the coffee and coffee maker you guys can bring some doughnuts and or whatever you like to munch on in the morning hours and later my wife will be fixin up something around lunchtime. I have sodas and tons of orange juice so nobody will go thirsty.

~S

peterjmc,

If there are any specialty tools you think might be needed to do the possible header install or if there is anyone here that might know what is need then please speak up. I want to be sure I have everything. I have the auto mechanics tool set from Costco which has over two hundred peices. I have a really good torque wrence but it is very large. I have a compressor along with a nearly complete set of impact wrenches, spotlights, rolling oil drain for oil changes, floor jack, jack stands, and lots of other auto related goodies. One thing you all might want to bring is surgical gloves for your hands. I only have a couple of pairs left.

~S

~S

then again depending on how long the headlights take i might stay longer. I guess its kinda early for beer, but maybe I should bring soda or other beverage?

rallispec,

should i bring sealants, paint, sandpaper?

I might have some silicon left over -- If i can find it, i'll bring it. If you want to be safe though and feel that you need it - i recommend that you pick up a tube in case i cant find it.

as for the rest, well i didn't really bother with sandpaper - but it can't hurt.

I would also recommend picking up a roll of that blue painters tape so you can mask off the areas you don't want painted.

Depending on how fast you can move to get the headlights masked off and painted - I'd say plan on at least 4 hours for removal, opening, painting, drying, and replacement.

scoobydude-

how far are you from the corner of 234-66? i'll go in the morning and probably stay 'til noon. i just wanna meet up with you guys and at the same time give a pair of helping hands. no mods for me.

what do you guys want me to bring? chips & dip?

scoobydude-

how far are you from the corner of 234-66? i'll go in the morning and probably stay 'til noon. i just wanna meet up with you guys and at the same time give a pair of helping hands. no mods for me.

what do you guys want me to bring? chips & dip?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=15722+Foleys+Mill+Pl+Haymarket,+VA+20169-6182,+US&ll=38.816171,-77.587681&spn=0.083100,0.192106&hl=en

check that map to see how far off 66 -- looks about 6-7 miles off 66

Waxiboy -

If you live in loudoun then the best way for you to come might be to come down route 15. You can also come down 66W and then take Rte15 North for 2 miles. I live approx 2 miles north of 66.

I am in Stone Ridge so I'll take 50 W and 15 S...a better route based on the map.

Archived