LegacyGT.com

Legacy stablemate???

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

96 Infiniti G20 (things run forever. sold my 92 w/185k and no issues)

just sold my 97 Toyota LandCruiser

Griffen road bike w/DA

Cannondale road w/DA (wifey)

Some older mtn bikes with good stuff on them, but older

Salomon crossmax10s and Xwave10s

It is more nimble and responsive, but not nearly as fast off the line. 0-60 the spec b is superior, but from about 65-90 the the rx8 seems faster. I know the 8 is slower off the line, but in my line of work I'm exposed to alot of cars. I have never driven a car that is as close to a go cart as the 8.

Thought the Mini was the closest thing to a go cart.

<----- Like the text say. :)

Winky and my wifey's Rex share a cozy little two-car garage at night. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Ariens 5520E Snowblower :icon_bigg

^ I'm jealous!

You know, bro, after that snowfall we had, I decided to go out and shovel my sidewalk on Saturday afternoon....

Guess I should've waited 'till Sunday/Monday! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

my drive way is 700 feet long, 50 feet wide at the top and 20 feet wide for about 500 feet of it. it would take me days to shovel that.

almost forgot the craftsman 12 hp tractor/mower

ouch, that's a lotta shoveling or plowing. hey 700 feet is like 1/8 mile. how fast can you get up to before you have to stop?

my drive way is 700 feet long, 50 feet wide at the top and 20 feet wide for about 500 feet of it. it would take me days to shovel that.

almost forgot the craftsman 12 hp tractor/mower

You have a Subaru sir, no need to plow :D

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

You guys are lazy bastages with your snowblowers, pick up a shovel and do it the good ol' way!
<---- Hey, don't be lumping me in with my lazy-ass'ed ( crap, I shouldn't say bad things about him, he knows where I live ;) ) neighbor! :icon_tong:icon_bigg:lol: Note I did say "shovel" in my post! That's with a broken ankle, too! Pretty good, I'd say! :lol:

'02 Subaru Outback wagon

'04 KTM 450 SX -with extra wheels for superemoto- :) :)

Craftsman 6hp lawn mower

All our bikes -3 mountain 2 road mine, 1 mountain 1 road wife and a Lemond Revmaster - get to sleep in the basement were it's warm along with all of our snowboards and skis as well as all of my fly fishing gear.

When I was a kid, I hated the looks of the 968/928 because I was so in love with the 911, but as I aged, I've fallen in love with the 968. Beautiful cars.

My dad is a huge Porsche fanatic. The newer one is what he's been working for his whole life. He promised my mom he'd sell the older ones.. but he lied. He put a lot of work into them, especially the 968. It was his baby for a long time, so he can't bear to see it go away.

'00 F250HD Powerstroke

'01 SV650 (street bike)

'06 GSX-R1000 (track bike)

'89 Mustang LX (former 11 sec. magazine car, now a sad lawn ornament waiting for me to get interested again...)

89 Honda Hawk GT 650 - pre-dates Monster, SV650, and Speed Triple. one of the first aluminum framed street motorcycles, and first production motorcycle with a single-sided swing arm. Looks as good or better than the above, although older and slower. Handles amazingly well for what it is.

I wanted one of these BADLY when they first came out! Time has unfortunately passed them by, but they were definitely ahead of their time. I know where there's a nice Hawk racebike for sale for $2k....

I have a 130 foot driveway, a Subaru and an Audi, but Cleveland had a record snowfall of 120 inches last year. I hated every minute of shoveling last year. So I bought the snow blower assuming that it would somehow twist the weather patterns and provide <20 inches of snow this year. Just enough to have some "Subie" fun! So the snow blower falls under the "if you have it you won't need it" adage.

Allen - Did you say "broken anke" ????

Hey, Matt, do you have any stickers on your snowblower, yet? Want a genuine "Subaru" badge? I've got the latter! :)

And yea, I'm kinda dumb...klutz!

Archived