LegacyGT.com

Legacy stablemate???

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I live in Manhattan so I wouldn't exactly call these "stablemates" but in random friend's garages in the tristate area are my other two loves (besides the wife if she's reading):

96' Toyota 4Runner - modified extensively for uniqueness and speed

97' Ducati 748 - same as above

All my vehicles to this point end up morphing into something insanely perverse compared to the norm. I wanted to keep the Subi stock as it had good performance out the gate and it's my daily driver, but strangely these boxes with car parts in them have been showing up at my doorstep as of late.... hmmm, wonder how those got there - damn this site! (now if I could just find a place to work on it.....)

none, mine sits in the driveway all year long.....

But in the garage I have a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk and the wife has an 02 Odyssey.

I thought the vehicle description sounded familiar, so I went to your homepage. I love that firehawk. I used to post on chirpthird.com, slp message board and a few others when I had my 01SS. I wish I never sold that car! Nice to see a fellow muscle car enthusiast on board...

bbeast, are you in desmo, the new york area ducati club? www.desmoducati.org

Actually, no, but I've been meaning to join - my friend who has a monster is in it. I used to live in CT, and my bike is actually still out there gathering dust in my buddy's garage. Needless to say, I don't get an opportunity to ride much anymore (which is killing me) - just had a wedding in Sep too, but I make it down to the Ear Bar on occasion to see some of the nice rides in the NYC area....

Where do you keep yours, if you don't mind me asking?

Where do you keep yours, if you don't mind me asking?

i live in fort lee, nj and keep them in the parking garage underneath my building. don't know much about motorcycle parking in the city other than there's one downtown that's supposed to be really good, rising wolf.

Archived