LegacyGT.com

Legacy stablemate???

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just sold one...

Do yourself a favor, if it's not going to be a track bike, the ZZR is a much more comfortable street bike...

Wife is going to get a ZZR. The 636 will be used on a track a few times a year...Jennings in march if they are still open from the pending lawsuit from recent racing there.

I had a ZX9R that was great on the street, but 450lbs doesnt deal well in The Dragon when you find yourself fighting it in some corners. Until you get pretty high up in race classes, the 600's do better than the 1000's in overall times. I am not near the pro class so I still do better times with a 600...

what did you sell your 636 for??

schwin 21 speed bicycle :)

OK, if we are going to include bikes:

'93 litespeed obed 27spd

'04 jamis xlt 3.0 full suspension

and 2 spots reserved for a road bike and another hardtail (maybe singlespeed)

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

SCCA DSP class 1997 Saturn SC2

It's currently severly out classed in DSP, for now, but as light, tight, and well balanced it's a blast to attack the twisties in. It needs R-compound tires, some suspention and drivetrain upgrades, and a better driver to be competetive in this class.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Quite ironic, I had a Mazda Protoge5 and it got totalled which allowed me to get the Legacy sedan. I have to say, I miss the versatility of the Mazda but love the power of the Legacy.

Here's a pic of my other ride...

My wagon sits next to a yellow 2003 Mazda Protege5 in the garage. What is yours?

motorcycle.JPG.898177d9aebfc88089ff2e65626bbf28.JPG

Lots of really good stuff on here.

The 968s caught my attention. I have wanted to buy one of those to modify someday... A 944 Turbo unibody (for the nicer aft section and underspoiler) built with the front bodywork of a 968 Turbo S with the pop-up headlights (or grafted on 997 oval headlights...) and a 3.0 DOHC Variocam engine with a powerhaus turbo setup, 6MT with helical LSD.

But this thread is about cars that exist in people's garages, so I'll take this to the off-topic forum or PMs...

BTW, nice R1, MotoFanatic. Gee, don't know how you got that handle... :D

I'll say it again, people 'round here seem to just have generally good taste in other cars, as well. Makes sense.

http://img90.exs.cx/img90/9699/dsc000133rh.jpgphttp://img90.exs.cx/img90/9699/dsc000133rh.jpg

01 Turbo,

01 S55 AMG,

04 Escalade ESV,

06 RL,

?? Silver Shadow II,

86.5 928S,

05 R6.

Or if forced outside by

03 A4,

then 89.5 Shelby Daytona.

edit: cannot forget the lovely Suzuki 45cc Dirt Bike!

The Legacy has never had the oppurtunity to be in the garage :( . It shares the driveway/street with the other cars though. '04 LS 430, '93 LandCruiser, '03 350Z, '02 330Ci and when the brother is home gets to see its brother '05 Legacy GT Wagon. Right now though the Legacy is sharing garage space with fellow Subaru's and Jeeps as its having major clutch issues and had to be left at the dealer at home while I came back to school for the last two weeks.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Good thread; some impressive vehicles out there and some big garages or long driveways...

I agree, i found it interesting that folks have two subarus in their garage.

Then again, we kind of regret trading in our '02 Outback, rather than just keeping it. We got a whopping $12.5k for it:icon_bigg

Archived