LegacyGT.com

COVID-19 - who's got some?

DrD123

What sucks is that a lot of people are still getting the same symptoms including loss of smell and test. And some are even getting the prolonged effects. I can tell you from personal experience that losing the sense of taste and smell really sucks!

Cant tell is the couchie is ripe?

The number of cases are up, the deaths aren't.

But if that's because we are better on treating, the virus is less lethal or all sensitive individuals have died off is an open question.

This is true, just compare the death rate at this time from last year, big difference.

Last year you didn't have the vaccine, plus Remdesivir and other treatment drugs were in shorter supply than they are now.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

What sucks is that a lot of people are still getting the same symptoms including loss of smell and test. And some are even getting the prolonged effects. I can tell you from personal experience that losing the sense of taste and smell really sucks!

I can imagine...

I have even heard about persons that have forgotten the smell/taste of well-known items.

453747.png

Or even worse, when their smell and taste come back, things that used to taste good now taste awful.

Also, Idiocracy is good, but it's not quite an accurate documentary. The dumb people in that movie knew they were dumb, and actually listened to the smart people. Totally unrealistic.

The dumb people in [idiocracy] knew they were dumb, and actually listened to the smart people.

But only after they had exhausted all other possibilities. Sound Familiar?

As far as documentaries go, I thought Animal House was better ... perhaps because it was set in a recent past still within my personal recall. YMMV.

Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

I am always so afraid to click on these links, but what the hell! YOLO!!!111

EDIT: I hate how the Irish pronounce Jab. I also hate how the pronounce the letter H. Something about saying it in a stupid way so that they don't sound like a peasant.

Edited by laz
---

and there are 10's of thousands dying around the world from the vaccine within the first 28 days.

They don't want you to know

And the majority of the deaths related to the disease are still from the unvaccinated contracting Covid-19.

453747.png

We're back to a mask mandate in Albuquerque that started today... sort of a bummer. Annoying, but what are you going to do. At least the summer is almost over...

Had a guy at work that was resisting getting the vaccine after seeing everyone go through side effects from their shots... (basically feeling crappy for a few days) he came down with COVID after a vacation a month or so ago, and was out for 3 weeks (sort of ironic - personally, I'll take a chance at a couple of days of feeling under the weather over getting covid any day). Thankfully, he's doing well and is back in the office. (I have been fortunate in that everyone I know who has had it recovered in short order - none of the horror stories about long lasting effects)

Impersonally know 3 people that died of Covid. I also had it and only because I was not able to get the vaccine when I got it. Loosing my sense of smell and taste was really bad. Luckily I got it back. 90 days after getting Covid I got vaccinated.

I feel safer but that’s not to say that I may not get infected again. it’s a crazy world with this pandemic. I know we’ll come out if at some point but it’s a real test of humanity.

---

JUST SEARCHED TODAY - U.S. ONLY

OUT OF 870,000 PRACTICING DOCTORS, HOW MANY DIDN'T BOTHER OR KNOW THE VACCINE KILLED THEIR PATIENT?

HOW MANY ARE IN A POSITION TO HAVE PATIENTS THAT WOULD COME TO THEM WITH COVID?

COMPARING TO OTHER VACCINE IN OTHER YEARS

THIS NUMBER ON MAY 25TH WAS 4,520.

AT 6,133 IS LOW CONSIDERING THE NUMBER OF VACCINES GIVEN.

PEOPLE HAVE SEEN IT AT 12,500 MARK. SOMEBODY'S BEEN DOING SOME "HOUSE CLEANING".

IT TAKE 3-4 MINUTES FOR THE RESULTS -

TO GET THE RESULTS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS

(secondary source link removed)

https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

1. AGREE DISCLAIMER(AT BOTTOM)

2. SELECT VAERS SEARCH BUTTON

3. SECTION 1 SYMPTOMS - CHANGE TO YEAR REPORTED

4. SECTION 5 EVENT CATAGORY - DEATHS

5. AT SECTION 5 TO THE RIGHT - CLICK SEARCH

WAIT 3-4 MINUTES. COMPARE THE YEARS

Year Reported Events Reported Percent (of 11,092)

1990 29 0.26%

1991 158 1.42%

1992 191 1.72%

1993 203 1.83%

1994 200 1.80%

1995 122 1.10%

1996 108 0.97%

1997 132 1.19%

1998 123 1.11%

1999 140 1.26%

2000 143 1.29%

2001 160 1.44%

2002 123 1.11%

2003 151 1.36%

2004 159 1.43%

2005 124 1.12%

2006 118 1.06%

2007 162 1.46%

2008 177 1.60%

2009 182 1.64%

2010 161 1.45%

2011 165 1.49%

2012 161 1.45%

2013 127 1.14%

2014 135 1.22%

2015 142 1.28%

2016 175 1.58%

2017 129 1.16%

2018 163 1.47%

2019 181 1.63%

2020 166 1.50%

2021 6,133 55.29%

Unknown Date 349 3.15%

Total 11,092 100.00%

Edited by cww516

Please start citing primary sources, or I'm going to start deleting posts again.

Also, did you read the disclaimer, or just click "agree"?

While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

• Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
  • Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
  • The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.

tl;dr- you can't accurately reach the conclusions you're claiming from this data alone.

Please start citing primary sources, or I'm going to start deleting posts again.

tl;dr- you can't accurately reach the conclusions you're claiming from this data alone.

He’s not claiming anything. He’s just copying/pasting garbage from stupid sources.

Have you not read red beast’s posts before? It’s like the spam emails in your inbox trying to sell you crap.

---

Oh, I have- I'm just enough of a deluded optimist (and yes, I am a Cubs fan, how'd you guess?) that I think I can get through to people with logic and reason if I try hard enough.

That reminds me of a saying on a coffee mug my grandma had: "never try to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig". Too bad I'm not a coffee drinker, otherwise maybe I would have paid more attention to that advice...