What do you eat for a living?

whitexc

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the f*ck puts bananas on a breakfast sandwich? Are you retarded? :lol:

"Mmmmm, sausage, egg, and bananas!"

I mean, why not throw in some peanut butter while you're at it? F*cking gross. :lol:

No one brought up sausage, but it's ok if you like the sausage. Just not with Bananas because that would be crazy. And Peanut Butter, please, what is it amateur hour here? But to answer your noob question, these people put Bananas on a breakfast sandwich, and yes, it's a thing:

BananaFrenchtoastSandwich3-1.jpg

Banana Breakfast Sandwiches

2 Bananas cut in half lengthwise

4 slices french bread

2 eggs

1/2 cup whole milk

1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

pinch salt

1 tablespoon butter

maple syrup

confectioner’s sugar

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Dia Beet Us is not a sandwich, however this Herbed Goat Cheese Roasted Beet sandwich with arugula is.

There is probably no way in hell I would eat this, I would jsut as soon eat the Banana breakfast sandwich long before I would try this, but for you adventurous types:

051113w-beet-goat-cheese-sandwich-recipe-main.jpg

• I Donated
No one brought up sausage, but it's ok if you like the sausage. Just not with Bananas because that would be crazy. And Peanut Butter, please, what is it amateur hour here? But to answer your noob question, these people put Bananas on a breakfast sandwich, and yes, it's a thing:

4 slices french bread

2 eggs

1/2 cup whole milk

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

pinch salt

1 tablespoon butter

maple syrup

confectioner’s sugar

If I didn't hate bananas with a passion, I'd actually be down with that. Replace them with strawberries or somesuch and I'd be REALLY down with it. :wub:

Dia Beet Us is not a sandwich, however this Herbed Goat Cheese Roasted Beet sandwich with arugula is.

There is probably no way in hell I would eat this, I would jsut as soon eat the Banana breakfast sandwich long before I would try this, but for you adventurous types:

Honestly I'd be down with that. Call me crazy, but I like beets, especially pickled. Needs some meat though.

051113w-beet-goat-cheese-sandwich-recipe-main.jpg

That's the food my food eats.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

BananaFrenchtoastSandwich3-1.jpg

4 slices french bread

2 eggs

1/2 cup whole milk

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

pinch salt

1 tablespoon butter

maple syrup

confectioner’s sugar

French toast with bananas. They were so smart they made a sandwich out of it. Wow. Stunning.

If I didn't hate bananas with a passion, I'd actually be down with that. Replace them with strawberries or somesuch and I'd be REALLY down with it. :wub:

That actually sounds good, I might even go for that. I usually don't go for Pancakes, French Toast, Belgian Waffles, not because I don't like them but because I'm more of a Bacon and Eggs guy. Most days I don't eat much for Breakfast, I'll have an Oatmeal and a yogart usually and that's about it.

Honestly I'd be down with that. Call me crazy, but I like beets, especially pickled. Needs some meat though.

You like Beets but don't like Bananas. Yes, that is crazy. :confused:

French toast with bananas. They were so smart they made a sandwich out of it. Wow. Stunning.

It's because we're not fat enough and need to find more ways to make food more fattening, it's the American way.

Can't eat at IHOP. I've been there a long time ago. They have NOTHING even close to Gluten Free. If I were to eat there, I would be curled up in a ball on the floor in less than an hour with unbelievable pain and it would last for at least a couple of days.

BUT, have you noticed that every single thing on the Taco Bell menu is just the same thing over an over again, just in a different package? Taco>Tostito>Burrito>Nachos>and on and on.....LOL

I can't eat Taco Bell either, both because of gluten AND it makes me "Make a Run for the Toilet" (when I was able to eat there, that is). That crap is about 1000 light years away from anything that even resembles Mexican food.

But they are all the same. Exact same stuff in them, just packaged differently.

I don't mind IHOP. Egg white omelet, home fries, and a side of pancakes gets the job done. I haven't been in a couple years though. They are usually a train wreck. Everything is sticky in there. Like I remember Denny's. There's some really good breakfast places around us, so I have no use for IHOP.

Taco Bell works in a pinch. Soft beef tacos no cheese. Haven't had that in forever. I don't mind it. I have an iron stomach, so I don't usually run for the toilet.