LegacyGT.com

What do you eat for a living?

whitexc

I have seen a few of these threads on other forums and it is always kinda cool to hear what other people do for work.....

I work in the utility field. I did natural gas work for around 14 years and about a year ago I took a new position in the electric end of things. I am a field service rep. Wind i$ our friend.

What about you?

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traditionally, I've been in Industrial Sales. Mechanical Power Transmission, Bulk Material Handling (Conveyor Systems), Flexible Metal Hose products (Industrial and Commercial HVAC applications).

Currently, I do tech support for GPS tracking devices and software for Fleet Management and Electronic Logging for the Trucking industry.

Test retirement plan software during the day. Suby mechanic at night. Weekends do everything from landscaping and hardscapes, build additions/garages, electrical work, plumbing, siding, roofing etc.

• I Donated
Does anyone here make sandwiches?

I do, but not for a living.

I've started adding honey mustard to my grilled cheeses, and using shredded Gruyere cheese for a crust (throw it on the top and bottom at the last minute). Delicious :wub:

I've started adding honey mustard to my grilled cheeses, and using shredded Gruyere cheese for a crust (throw it on the top and bottom at the last minute). Delicious :wub:

Add slices of apple to grilled cheese for a little crunch works well. I’ll have to try the gruyere grilled cheese. Ever done a nice Brie?

Brought to you by Pfizer

Pics?

---