LegacyGT.com

What do you eat for a living?

whitexc

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even then.

Sharp cheddar is where it's at for breakfast sandwiches.

Had a Morning Star Breakfast sandwich with sharp cheddar this weekend, it was delicious.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Damn right it was cheddar. Only way to do a breakfast sammy.

http://static-15.sinclairstoryline.com/resources/media/dd4d705e-d8c1-48f7-9583-19388c828c4a-large16x9_DSC00555.JPG?1458185424358

Edited by LegGTLT
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• I Donated
It would taste better if it had bananas, Pepper jack or Brie on it instead.

Who the f*ck puts bananas on a breakfast sandwich? Are you retarded? :lol:

"Mmmmm, sausage, egg, and bananas!"

I mean, why not throw in some peanut butter while you're at it? F*cking gross. :lol:

You haven’t had a real egg sandwich until you hit a good LI NY deli/market with good rolls/bagels, a good egg cook and quality meats

IMG_4913.thumb.jpg.485ea08a8b75feeb7296a317cb99ee06.jpg

2 perfectly cooked over medium eggs, lightly grilled boars head pastrami, boars head lacy swiss, pepper, ketchup on a nice roll. That’s a little hole in the wall called “One Stop” market aka “Dans Place” in Coram. Amazing egg sandwiches, perfectly built and proportioned BLTs

You haven’t had a real egg sandwich until you hit a good LI NY deli/market with good rolls/bagels, a good egg cook and quality meats

[ATTACH]274790[/ATTACH]

2 perfectly cooked over medium eggs, lightly grilled boars head pastrami, boars head lacy swiss, pepper, ketchup on a nice roll. That’s a little hole in the wall called “One Stop” market aka “Dans Place” in Coram. Amazing egg sandwiches, perfectly built and proportioned BLTs

Nah. It's bread. Eggs. Deli meat. Boars head is great but it's super common. There's two places in my town that have it. Probably more. Many people outside nyc can cook an egg. Arguably with fresher eggs. And nyc made bread is available within a day of baking just about every where.

With that being said, I'm sure the sandwiches are amazing. But I don't believe nyc has the lock on egg sandwiches

Edited by jasejase

I don't know if Jesse would approve of a LI NY deli recommended by the B&T crowd. :iam: Trusting B&T folks....... it's like using American cheese on a filet mignon. :hide:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Depends on the farm. There are many in CT that are free range, small farms.

Careful there. You're asking for a temp ban by calling BD a liar. :eek:

I don't know if Jesse would approve of a LI NY deli recommended by the B&T crowd. :iam: Trusting B&T folks....... it's like using American cheese on a filet mignon. :hide:

Listen up soy boy. The B&T crowd may have a good handle on the BEC sandwich as that’s all they eat at the port authority. There is something to be said about a good breakfast cart/deli breakfast sandwich.

Bonus points if he deli has a deli cat. You know there are no rodents in that joint!

---

The best eggs are chickens who free range feed on a lot of bugs and are fed meal worms. As little grain as possible.

I've found the more orange the yolk the better the taste.

Thank you Captain Obvious. That little detail was never known.

Listen up soy boy. The B&T crowd may have a good handle on the BEC sandwich as that’s all they eat at the port authority. There is something to be said about a good breakfast cart/deli breakfast sandwich.

Bonus points if he deli has a deli cat. You know there are no rodents in that joint!

I don't understand your obsession with deli cats over regular pussy cats. It's like you have a fetish of some sorts that no one can understand. :lol: