LegacyGT.com

*** Official LegacyGT.com 1320 List ***

j.reed

What's wrong with that? It is kind of funny that by insisting on full disclosure the number of people who have asked to be on the list is much smaller than the people who say "my car runs low 12's"

What the heck are you talking about??? I ran a freakin 9.5 last night!@!@!@!

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's significantly upgraded! --> fully-supported 20G, if I remember correctly. :) One wicked ABP-bruddah!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

He's significantly upgraded! --> fully-supported 20G, if I remember correctly. :) One wicked ABP-bruddah!

Uh yeah I know just looking at the slip I can tell that :rolleyes: He actually is running the dominator 2.5r. I just want to know if he was actually taking avantage of that super high octane.

Here ya go AKLGT here is my slip break down.

R/T .496

60' 1.840

330 5.241

1/8 7.995

MPH 90.21

1000 10.364

1/4 12.352

MPH 111.88

if you can get that 60' down a little more, i think you'd be low 12's for sure! (not that it's not low already, but even lower!)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Uh yeah I know just looking at the slip I can tell that :rolleyes:

^ :lol: Just didn't know where you stood with keeping track of the bigger-power guys. :):p;):)

He actually is running the dominator 2.5r.

You're right, he's running the 2.5R - I'd pulled from-memory one of his earlier mentions of the possibility of going with a 20G.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

^ Dude, I'm *totally* jealous! :) I wish you a sincere best-of-luck on your pending build.

Keep me posted with a PM or something, when you do start your build. I don't get around here much more (and also partly as my own "bigger power" plans won't take-off for at least another couple of years), and I tend to thus miss all the good stuff! It certainly sounds like I don't want to miss your build-up! :D

Yup I have a 118 map also. I did have a 20G but swapped that for a 2.5R. I know about the 60 ft I was thinking a 11.90"'s was possible with a 1.5-1.6 60

i'm planning to keep my VF39 and just milk it as much as possible. might have a good deal on an alky set up, if so, it'll be a fun next track season like it was this year! :D

I am running 21 psi on 118. The car made less power like 20 hp on a mustang dyno at 22.5. My car doesnt like it I guess. But I never got a chance to run the 20G on the car. I had it in my posession and decided to go the 2.5R route hence the Garret cartridge. The car made 356/356 on Gotham racings Mustang dyno in 100 degree heat and no bug sprayer to spray the FMIC. here is the car I like night shots so here is my favorite for the ones that havent seen the pics before

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/antny04wrx/DSC_0065-1.jpg

Why does no one race on pump gas in the summer?

I want to know what these "great" setups do day in day out not hyped up on crack :munch:

I can't agree more I usually am an advocate to see what the car will do on a daily driven status. I got one pass on my old turbo that wouldn't hold boost with a crappy launch and ran a 13.5 on pump gas before.

ha ha. i thought you'd like that. ;)

it's no BS. you asked what the car does on every day maps. i run 13.18 on my every day map using the crappy pump gas. when i switch to the race maps and run approx 104 oct, i am consistently running 12's.

personally, i'd have done the same. just clarifying for you since you wanted to point out the discrepancy. :lol:

Archived