LegacyGT.com

*** Official LegacyGT.com 1320 List ***

j.reed

A few of us just wanted to get some runs in before the track close's for the year. Gotta say the Legacy is harder to launch then my old 03 WRX, I could get 1.8 60' all day and every once in a while a 1.7. With the Legacy the tires just dont seem to want to break loose even on the stock RE92's at 40psi ! so the clutch takes the abuse :(

I may give another go next year if I ever swap out my up-pipe for a gutted one (I have one ready just too lazy to install it).

John

I spin my re92's almost all the way through first at the track. ;)

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aklgt... what do you think about short shifting 3rd to 4th. i was shifting from 3rd to 4th at red line. nutter suggested shifting from 3rd to 4th at 6k instead. i tried it but didnt really notice any change. since our stock turbos run outa gas way up in the rpms, is it better to shift early to get into your power band or to stay in it longer and use the extra TQ of the lower gear for a few more rpms?

She has a 5eat, for the 5mt definately shift early into 4th at 6000rpms. That gives me the best time and trap speeds.

WOW, not even thinking about 10's . I will be very happy with 11's . I know launching it with my pump tune results in alot of wheel spin . I am gussing I will have wheel spin through 2nd gear . The good news for everone is that there will be several cameras there to catch my runs.

All and all I will be happy with any 11 sec run .

WOW, not even thinking about 10's . I will be very happy with 11's . I know launching it with my pump tune results in alot of wheel spin . I am gussing I will have wheel spin through 2nd gear . The good news for everone is that there will be several cameras there to catch my runs.

All and all I will be happy with any 11 sec run .

good luck trent. shoot for that 10 hah. I know ur looking to run 11's. let me know so you can knock me out of that fastest spot.

only a 3 hr drive for you :spin:

sorry man I was at a calender photoshoot with some models today. I would have come up there if I saw this sooner. I would have hated to see a stock located turbo drag a rotated turbo down the 1320 haha. how did it go??? we all want to know

No 11 :mad: 12.09 @118.9

Lets not forget I have an Rps clutch that was born from sucking balls. This is slipping in all gears but 1st and 2nd were the worst

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/10/29301570521.jpg

nice buddy. now u got me on that one. we shall see here in a couple weeks if I can knock u out of the top spot. our test and tunes are moving to sunday morning to afternoon here first week of november. I can lighten mine up and with cooler better turbo charge weather I should be able to knock some time off my 12.3. congrats buddy. sounds like u should have gone with the act clutch.

Come on :lol:

Im more than sure he could, his car is making nearly 400whp on pump. The trap should also be attainable. If the clutch wasn't slipping im sure traps would of been somewhere around 125mph. A buddie of mine has a 530whp 30r Talon and traps right around 128mph.

Archived