LegacyGT.com

2017/18 NFL Thread

BDII

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Siemien is decent, Denver did some serious upgrades to their OL in the off season which has helped elevate his play. That was the missing piece last year, their offense just couldn't get anything going ever. Like the Giants, I think the cowboys are going to struggle with a much harder schedule than last year. Both Giants & Cowboys looked good last year playing the Browns, Bengals, Bears & Ravens who were all bad. For the Broncos the real test will be when they have to play the Chiefs & Raiders.

The hottest team in the NFL right now is the Falcons, they have no weakness. Say what you want about their Defense but they manhandled Aaron Roger's offense, granted they were missing a few key players, So far I like what I see with the Falcons and Raiders. Jury is out on the Lions and Broncos but both show some promise too.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Once Daniels was out and they could run for 4-6 yards a play the game was done. They had to adjust which opened up crossing routes and the Falcons receivers are better than the Packers secondary. You're talking the number 1 offense for points and yards last year against a secondary(albeit the roster has changed a bit) that allowed almost 400 yards per game last year. It looked like Rodgers and the pack had a slight chance for a comeback but being down 31-7 with half a game left to play is a hard thing to overcome.

I'll believe the broncos are the real deal once they play the Raiders, Chiefs and Pats. Broncos tend to lose a game or 2 a year that they should probably win (like to the Chargers). Last year a lot of their problems were offensive woes, but that does look improved over last year.

Once Daniels was out and they could run for 4-6 yards a play the game was done. They had to adjust which opened up crossing routes and the Falcons receivers are better than the Packers secondary. You're talking the number 1 offense for points and yards last year against a secondary(albeit the roster has changed a bit) that allowed almost 400 yards per game last year. It looked like Rodgers and the pack had a slight chance for a comeback but being down 31-7 with half a game left to play is a hard thing to overcome.

Like 28-3?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Is anyone else sick of these NFL games in London? in some ways it's genius because the home team is always a team with a terrible track record of selling tickets like the Rams, Jags & Browns. But typically these games are horrible due to the teams being jet lagged and not used to playing on that kind of field. Would rather see the NFL make attempts to make the game better in it's own country rather than send pity party games to London.

It could only happen to the lions. Refs v. Lions long time rivalry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's Karma. Tate caught the fail mary for Seattle exactly 5 years ago from the date his TD catch was overturned and cost the lions the game. Too bad Detroit had to the feel the negative effect of said karma instead of Seattle.

Archived