LegacyGT.com

2017/18 NFL Thread

BDII

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

because bill bellend is a knob who makes decisions then refuses to consider anything else as possibly correct.

So happy to see the eagles rob that f*cker along with his top douche brady of another ring. F*ck the patriots.

I could suck start a snow blower.

Hey. BeRusional, wanta grab a beer to celebrate the Eagles victory? :lol:

I'm sure he is totally devastated, after the 5 other championship titles, the most recent being last year, it must be really hard to lose one. Yeah, it must be terrible being a NE fan today.....real hard I tell you.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

I'm sure he is totally devastated, after the 5 other championship titles, the most recent being last year, it must be really hard to lose one. Yeah, it must be terrible being a NE fan today.....real hard I tell you.

:lol::lol: right?

It's only been 365 days since our last Superbowl win waaaaahhhh

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

I'm sure he's curled up in a little ball. It's like losing to the Giants. Twice. :lol:

Lol, not really. I would take 5 out of at 8 SB wins any day and I know that any fan (of any NFL team) would also take 5 out 8 SB wins if they could. You know the Patriots are doing something right when everyone else passionately hates them. If Brady retires tomorrow, then the Patriots will still go down as the best QB/Coach/GM/Owner combo in NFL history and that level of success will likely not ever be surpassed in our lifetime. Brady played his best SB game ever, the Patriots D just came up a little short. They have nothing to be ashamed about.

Now the real question is, do you go with Foles or Wentz next year and is Foles even signed after this year or is he a free agent? Wentz might be the better QB on paper but Foles won them their first SB and played great under the pressure of the biggest game on earth. That has to count for something....

Now the real question is, do you go with Foles or Wentz next year and is Foles even signed after this year or is he a free agent? Wentz might be the better QB on paper but Foles won them their first SB and played great under the pressure of the biggest game on earth. That has to count for something....

Vikings will take Foles. We love former Eagles QB's, and we love uncertainty behind center. :lol:

Vikings will take Foles. We love former Eagles QB's, and we love uncertainty behind center. :lol:

You guys have too many QBs already. I'm guess you will be moving on from Bradford. Teddy is probably going to be the back up to Keenum next year.

You guys have too many QBs already. I'm guess you will be moving on from Bradford. Teddy is probably going to be the back up to Keenum next year.

Vikings are going to revolutionize the game. 5 quarterbacks. Try to build a defensive game plan around that. You don't know who you're going to get! ;)

Lol, not really. I would take 5 out of at 8 SB wins any day and I know that any fan (of any NFL team) would also take 5 out 8 SB wins if they could. You know the Patriots are doing something right when everyone else passionately hates them. If Brady retires tomorrow, then the Patriots will still go down as the best QB/Coach/GM/Owner combo in NFL history and that level of success will likely not ever be surpassed in our lifetime. Brady played his best SB game ever, the Patriots D just came up a little short. They have nothing to be ashamed about.

Eli Manning. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Michael Bennett is now an Eagle. Lot's of stuff about Sherman today but nothing confirmed, latest rumor is he was traded to Tampa Bay last week but they have yet to formerly announce it, we'll find out soon enough.

Archived