LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Lighting Threads

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diode Dynamics Subaru Legacy / Outback - C-Light Overview by Authorized Dealer: Lightwerkz

Thank you!

Nick C.

Nice!!!i already received mine,,just haven't have time to install it.

What did u guys use to reseal the headlight?

And did u guys have to put it in oven to open it?

Do u guys sell the projector for the high beam?thanks

Nice!!!i already received mine,,just haven't have time to install it.

What did u guys use to reseal the headlight?

And did u guys have to put it in oven to open it?

Do u guys sell the projector for the high beam?thanks

We designed and manufacture the Legacy-specific C-Light replacements. Butyl is typically used to reseal the housings, an oven is needed to open it.

I suggest reaching out to Lightwerkz for more information on any of additional upgrades or installation

Thanks!

Nick C.

John C.

Diode Dynamics

We designed and manufacture the Legacy-specific C-Light replacements. Butyl is typically used to reseal the housings, an oven is needed to open it.

I suggest reaching out to Lightwerkz for more information on any of additional upgrades or installation

Thanks!

Nick C.

oh ok thanks,I thought it would be the same procedure as the wrx-sti it wasn't needed to put in oven,I already emailed Lightwerks about the high beam projector,since I'm gonna open up headlights anyways might as well add projectors:)

Would anyone know if there would be a problem with blacking out the side markers ?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It's a very common thing to do when painting headlights. We've painted the sidemarkers black on our last two SEMA builds.

There are also companies that make smoked and clear corners if you are wanting to replace the factory ambers.

Klearz.com

DK Moulds

Both are great companies, friendly owners, and solid products!

Nick C.

John C.

Diode Dynamics

It's a very common thing to do when painting headlights. We've painted the sidemarkers black on our last two SEMA builds.

There are also companies that make smoked and clear corners if you are wanting to replace the factory ambers.

Klearz.com

DK Moulds

Both are great companies, friendly owners, and solid products!

Nick C.

Nick I don't see anything for the side markers for our car.

What about the Smart Relay CF18 you guys make ? Will it work for our 6th Legacys .?

The SmartTap is compatible with all CF18-equipped vehicles

Nick C.

As discussed before our cars use a flasher integrated into the car's computer and is not replaceable. Load resistors are the only option for us.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm tempted to do an HID Kit conversion down the line. But I'm too scared. I need to do more research on everything.

Just put HIDs in today. Love the output, I just goofed up and got the wrong color. They're sending me out a replacement. Xenon Depot's Extreme HID Kit is VERY well made. Solid, easy to install. Well above my expecations.

@BeastCoast1

Keep in Mind Guys. This Light has 3 different brightness. (Parking Light Mode, DRL, Yellow (Hazard Lights)

Currently there is no DRL harness for these lights. As for now I might fiddle with the lights and somehow tap into the fuse box to make these run on DRL MODE (BRIGHTER WHITE THEN PARKING MODE/LOWBEAM )

Keep in Mind Guys. This Light has 3 different brightness. (Parking Light Mode, DRL, Yellow (Hazard Lights)

Currently there is no DRL harness for these lights. As for now I might fiddle with the lights and somehow tap into the fuse box to make these run on DRL MODE (BRIGHTER WHITE THEN PARKING MODE/LOWBEAM )

curious why you say these don't run in drl mode when the site at diode dynamics say they do?