LegacyGT.com

2016/17 NFL thread

BDII

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Giants game was without a doubt the most boring game I've ever watched, but a win is a win :lol:

Defense is a lot better than last year, I want to enjoy the fact that my team is 2-0 but neither victory was in any real impressive fashion.

That Giants game was without a doubt the most boring game I've ever watched, but a win is a win :lol:

Defense is a lot better than last year, I want to enjoy the fact that my team is 2-0 but neither victory was in any real impressive fashion.

That game hurt me, guy I'm facing this week had Giants D, I was expecting Brees to at least throw 2 TDs, or it be a high scoring game like last year

That game hurt me, guy I'm facing this week had Giants D, I was expecting Brees to at least throw 2 TDs, or it be a high scoring game like last year

I had the Giants defense on the bench and that killed me. They might not be a bad choice to start from here on out though. I had a bunch of things kill me this week, no TD's from either Odell Beckham or Mark Ingram, Arian Foster getting hurt, Mohamed Sanu not getting much thrown his way (last week I benched him and he had a big game :lol:), oh and I benched Von Miller (we play IDP) and he had a huge game. Miller's tough to predict since he only goes for sacks and TFL

I took the chance of starting Carr over Rodgers and it paid off big time. I was down 2 points and still had Cobb. Of course I ended up winning and moved on to 2-0. I can't say the same about the Raiders but when you have a historically horrible defense, you can't win them all. They gave up over 1k yards in TWO games. If they expect to be a playoff team this year, something has to change. They spent big money on the defense in the off season and still have the same problems as last year.

I lost by 50 this week. Keeping the Giants defense on the bench hurt, but everyone expected that game to be a shootout. I also benched Von Miller and he had 3 sacks. He's a tough one in IDP because that's all he goes for.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pPCc5hu2Hvc/VGFP1K7wo9I/AAAAAAAAgmk/2IzrZmhP0uU/s1600/I%2Bmay%2Bnot%2Bbe%2Ba%2Bsmart%2Bman%2Bjenny%2Bbut%2Bleast%2BI%2Bam%2Bnot%2Ba%2Bbears%2Bfan!.jpg

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Well, they're not going to change his number, right? So I assume he'll retain his spot on the roster as a WR. He'll just be a constant trick play in waiting, especially on every single hand-off.

But will the Patriots really bench one of their top WR who happens to be the only backup QB? What's the backup backup plan if he plays as a WR and gets hurt?

they will play him as a WR, BB likes having guys who can play multiple roles whether it be off or def. He has had multiples players play both side, even JJ Watt did it last year, i think he lined up as a WR/TE during a game. I think as long as the information is made clear to the officials and they announce the change there should be no issue. If they bench him, NE still has a lot of weapons available, they might even just play Edelman in more wildcat incase he has to receive the snap and toss the ball

Pretty sure BB probably made a deal with Satan early on in his career. Dr. Doom they called him (back when he was the Defensive coordinator for Parcells), lol, that name totally fits.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

I hope the patriots lose their first game back with Tom, then BDII can shut up :lol:

Losing 1 game will shut me up? :lol:

seeing as their first game with him back is against the Browns, I have my doubts. Cincinnati will probably be the first team to really give them a run for their money until they play the Seahawks.

The Seahawks game will be fantastic.

I'm most looking forward to the thrashing they will give the 49ers.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived