LegacyGT.com

2016/17 NFL thread

BDII

Can the dismantled Broncos repeat?

Will the Steelers pull their **** together?

Can the Patriots stay healthy?

Will the LA Rams have more visiting team fans in their stands?

Will Johnny Manzel take a snap?

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can the dismantled Broncos repeat?

Will the Steelers pull their **** together?

Can the Patriots stay healthy?

Will the LA Rams have more visiting team fans in their stands?

Will Johnny Manzel take a snap?

1. No

2. maybe

3. No, LA fans will flock to games to support them

4. No, he was indicted today, he will likely never play another down in the NFL again, that window is all but completely closed now.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

#3 hahahaha you don't know LA

#4 Michael Vick :hide:

This is a team returning to LA, not the fans first time around the block, they will get fans support out of the gate. And the vick thing was for dog fighting not women-beating, two very different things, NFL is cracking down on the latter, he is done.

This is a team returning to LA, not the fans first time around the block, they will get fans support out of the gate. And the vick thing was for dog fighting not women-beating, two very different things, NFL is cracking down on the latter, he is done.

Michael Vick also demonstrated that he was actually capable of being a quarterback before he was indicted. He demonstrated a moderate ability win games. Manziel hasn't done anything.

They left LA for the exact reason I stated above :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

They left LA for the exact reason I stated above :lol:

^^^^ He's right. LA does have some Ram fans but wait until the Raiders "visit". I don't truly believe LA deserves a pro football team. I'll bet a paycheck if the Rams aren't winning when the hype is over, that stadium will be empty...same thing that is going on in Santa Clara with the 49ers. I am very bias when it comes to the Raiders but I guarantee no matter where they "visit" in Cali, they will look like the home team.

If Goodell had any balls he would suspend Manzel indefinitely.

Broncos still have a very good defense so it's going to be a shootout in the AFC West and I can't wait for it. It's hard to tell what the Steelers are going to do this year but I think they will beat Cincy and win the division.

Not even worth discussing. The New England Patriots will win the Super Bowl and Roger G will have the distinct opportunity to personally to congratulate Tom B on another Super Bowl victory and onto additional back to back wins 18/19 as well as 19/20.

Rumor is that Bradford doesn't want to play for Chip Kelly.

I don't think Eagles will trade Bradford. They see Wentz or Goff as their future, but they might want their new QB to be 2nd string, at least for the start of the season. Or even if they do plan on starting the rookie, they'll still want a reliable backup.

Rumor is that Bradford doesn't want to play for Chip Kelly.

I don't think Eagles will trade Bradford. They see Wentz or Goff as their future, but they might want their new QB to be 2nd string, at least for the start of the season. Or even if they do plan on starting the rookie, they'll still want a reliable backup.

Bradford is requesting a trade, and Kaepernick has made it no secret that he wants to leave the 49'ers. I can't see either staying where they are especially Kaepernick, that relationship is way too toxic now.

Archived