LegacyGT.com

LGT Owners, what car will you drive next?

Phoenix is nice. Close to lots of gorgeous country too. Would I pick it over Idaho, no, but you have done Idaho. The only problem with AZ is it is damn hot. You would be that much closer to me though. Just bring me the Legacy and I will get it working for you. I would love to see those two next to each other.

• 3 weeks later...
The new Kia Stinger GT looks pretty sweet. Choice of turbo I4 or twin turbo V6, AWD or RWD.

http://images.cdn.autocar.co.uk/sites/autocar.co.uk/files/styles/gallery_slide/public/images/car-reviews/first-drives/legacy/kia-stinger-gt-0241.jpg

I saw this on AutoWeek or similar show last week and was very intrigued. I definitely want to keep a sporty sedan. My kids are only getting taller and the thought of twin turbo V-6 sounds great. Losing the manual is tough though. But i guess i will wait until the Stinger/G70/G80's are actually available to drive to make that decision.

• 1 month later...
That TourX lowered would look incredible. I already really like it, hopefully it stands up quality-wise. Any official power ratings released yet? 2.0 turbo 4 sounds pretty promising for 250+ hp at least.

I actually recently parked next to the current Buick Regal GS and thought that would be a nice next car. Glad to hear that they are going to continue this line. That means I will be able to pick up a nice used example of the current model at a good price when I am back in the car market next year.

By the way the current 2.0L DOHC with VVT makes 259 hp @ 5300 rpm and 295 lb-ft of torque @ 3000-4000 rpm or 2500-4000 rpm for the GS model...so I am sure the new model will up the ante.

I wouldnt mind in the future getting a clean lancer evolution X at a resonable price if thats possible to be used as a daily like my liberty, I currently own a subaru so wouldn't mind owning it's rival to at some point, that way i've ticked off owning both on my list of "to do things" one day, maybe one day.