LegacyGT.com

Wagon versus sedan

atlascomplete

... There's only so many dead bodies you can carry in a sedan. =P

i like PGT's and sandwood's wagons. Light blue and dark blue colors respectively. Both have their different personalities put into it. Both turned out awesome. I have a white one. I haven't seen a black or red one though.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I caught a lot of flak from ignorant co-workers. But I love the styling, I love being able to throw my bike, music equipment, girlfriend in the back and take off. Plus cops never even look at me. Those are some pros...

... There's only so many dead bodies you can carry in a sedan. =P

i like PGT's and sandwood's wagons. Light blue and dark blue colors respectively. Both have their different personalities put into it. Both turned out awesome. I have a white one. I haven't seen a black or red one though.

:D

Sandwood's at the track:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/alex.jpg

Mine going not so fast:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/Wet.jpg

Red wagons rock!

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=54846&stc=1[/quote

Yes, they do! I was able to load all the stuff my daughter accumulated in her first year of college into the wagon for a comfortable 5 hour ride home. On the way to pick her up, I enjoyed myself driving the twisties on the cali Coast Highway. Plus, the wagon has that "sleeper factor".

Hmm, teenaged daughter eh? ;)

Sleeper factor is very, very nice... Helps with insurance as well. I know the WRX wagon is cheaper to insure than the sedan. Not sure if the Legacy will show as big of difference, but it certainly won't hurt.

I sometimes wish the car had a big NA V6 sometimes, I crave low-end. I know it will never be that way, but as I mod the low-end will improve a bit and obviously so will the high end.

And yes, the brakes/suspension could have been up a notch in the performance department, but the I can't complain about the price/finance rate I got. And aftermarket has responded rather quickly for this class of vehicle, so any issues can be fixed.

Really looking forward to many years with the LGT wagon.

-B

I have an 03 Red Wagon, and I've only seen one other red wagon in person ever, and that was an 05.. ;) I've seen approx 5 wagons total in my immediate area and each one is older than mine!

The 'rare' factor alone makes me glad I got the Wagon over the sedan.. however.. I don't see a ton of those either.. in fact, I've only seen 6 '05-'06 Leggys on the road since that body style came out. And one was a Red GT that was totaly slick.. But If I had to buy one.. It'd be white to honor the my03 GT in Aspen White I passed on when I got my L-SE. (you'll notice I mention that alot..mostly cause I'm a dunce and shouldn't have passed on it)

Guest *Jedimaster*
+1 on plate frame

-1 on plate ;)

How can you beat a Jedi plate in an Empire state? :p

And that red wagon is hot! I passed one the other day in my neighborhood- XT, all red and beautiful! Have to find out where that dude lives.

the red lgt doesn't look nearly as nice as the red obxt. Wagons are still not teh cool. Subaru does make one of the better looking wagons though. They'd look much better JDM Bumpers LOL. If you need the space get the wagon. If you're looking for girls without kids...get the sedan.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived