atlascomplete

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wagons rule! No doubt about it:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/Wet.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/DSCN3180.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y124/PatagonianGT/DSCN3247.jpg

I have been in wagons for way longer than I care to admit.

I drove a sedan for a few years. The wagon gets it done.

I'm glad I got my 05 GT with the 5 MT. I can't believe they are not making them for 06. The shifter is a bit stiff but it is great to 'row the boat'.

More bottom end torque would be great.

I have a 95 Caprice Wagon, it has 330 ft lb of torque and 260 HP, that is a sleeper.

It is getting a 383 cu in motor and a T56 6 speed manual installed.

That should be good for about 400 torque and HP. talk about a sleeper wagon.:) :)

The only thing about the LGT wagon is the other look alikes.

The Mazda wagon, and there is some I think it is a Suzuki, at a glance it looks like the LGT. Same tail wing style.

It is better than all the sedans that look the same, blah.

Guest *Jedimaster*
stop STALKING!

Jedi plate = Geek!

Meh, this from a guy who bought the sedan :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Oh, I'm sorry- you must feel foolish enough for having only gotten part of the car with your purchase :lol:

Meh, this from a guy who bought the sedan :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

Oh, I'm sorry- you must feel foolish enough for having only gotten part of the car with your purchase :lol:

No...I just bought the slim and trim version...you bought the Delta Burk version.

"Jedi Likes big butts and he can not lie"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The only thing about the LGT wagon is the other look alikes.

The Mazda wagon, and there is some I think it is a Suzuki, at a glance it looks like the LGT. Same tail wing style.

I think it's the Toyota Matrix that kinda looks like a shrunken Legacy wagon. Same pillarless look.

In Europe, wagons are cool. Witness the Audi Avant hotness. I don't know why Americans look down upon hatches and wagons as uncool.

Gotta love the wagon. Flat rear floor, creates a large space that you can pack just about anything into and still travel in complete comfort. As was mentioned, the F/R balance is better with the same power delivery system. Styling cues just "work" on the wagon where they seem to "miss" on the sedan, unless Subaru specifically wanted the sedan to look be a clone/more like a Camry (yukk!).

With a few chassis and body mods, and wheels, the wagon looks even more sexy and badazz than I think is possible on the sedan. But that's just MHO.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Guest *Jedimaster*
No...I just bought the slim and trim version...you bought the Delta Burk version.

"Jedi Likes big butts and he can not lie"

:lol:

*insert yo momma likes the back of the wagon joke here*

Anyone who ever drove a '70s-vintage land yacht...er, domestic wagon has a perfectly understandable aversion to wagons.

But I got over it. :)

I think it's the Toyota Matrix that kinda looks like a shrunken Legacy wagon. Same pillarless look.

In Europe, wagons are cool. Witness the Audi Avant hotness. I don't know why Americans look down upon hatches and wagons as uncool.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Anyone who ever drove a '70s-vintage land yacht...er, domestic wagon has a perfectly understandable aversion to wagons.

Yeah, we're not talking Brady Bunch Mobile or Family Truckster here :lol:

Me too....I drove an '85 Pontiac Parisienne complete with vinyl 'wood look' side panels. :lol:

Im 17 and drive an LGT wagon, and never hear the end of it from everyone at school. Until they ride in it! *evil grin* But yeah, most non car enthusiasts think the wagon looks classy, but kids dismiss it as a non interesting wagon even though I think it looks pretty cool with all the performance car stuff like the 17s, low pro tires, projector headlights, etc. What I think is funny is how everything thinks its incredibly slow and boring to drive since its a wagon; guy with a Mazda6 laughed when I told him the LGT was faster.

Archived