• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you get ahold of Matt? I tried Pming him on here and he didnt reply

Pm me the details

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkT1kLA3V_0

He only comes on the forums occasionally.

It can be a little tricky getting hold of him as he is quite busy - probably doing the Polka!

Yes I usually get in touch with him via Facebook also. If anyone is interested I'll pm you his contact details.

I did let him know there were a few other Gen6 owners interested in getting their cars tuned so hopefully if you've sent him PMs he will respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I usually get in touch with him via Facebook also. If anyone is interested I'll pm you his contact details.

I did let him know there were a few other Gen6 owners interested in getting their cars tuned so hopefully if you've sent him PMs he will respond.

I PMed him about an hour ago. I need this in my life

@BeastCoast1

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160818/4b054f769c177b3d39d1cce69df2973c.jpg

****update****

Flashed my 1st tune today and the difference is unbelievable already and I've only driven about 15 miles!! Very happy with my decision to go forward with this and I'm sure the others who have done the same can attest to this. 7,000 miles and my car has finally woken up!

@BeastCoast1

Flashed my 1st tune today and the difference is unbelievable already and I've only driven about 15 miles!! Very happy with my decision to go forward with this and I'm sure the others who have done the same can attest to this. 7,000 miles and my car has finally woken up!

Nice to see some more people biting the bullet and tuning their cars :)

Gains are definitely there and "waking it up" is a very good way to describe it.

Looking forward to hearing some more news shortly ;)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160818/4b054f769c177b3d39d1cce69df2973c.jpg

****update****

flashed my 1st tune today and the difference is unbelievable already and i've only driven about 15 miles!! Very happy with my decision to go forward with this and i'm sure the others who have done the same can attest to this. 7,000 miles and my car has finally woken up!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk

yes yes yes

Can someone do a walk through on how to get this tune. I'm scared and I have no idea how to go about it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sounds like you've decided that you need this in your life :lol:

Probably need to get one of the guys in the US to do a bit of a write-up in terms of reading/loading the tune. It's pretty straight forward once you have done it a couple of times.

I'm lucky in a way as Matt comes and visits my city every few months so will load any new updates at that time.

Awesome news Robbie. You get to enjoy your car all over again :icon_cool

I can only imagine how good a tuned 3.6R is to drive. Sounds like the tune fixes up all the things that annoyed you and now lets you just enjoy the car. Be interested to hear how the fuel consumption goes in the longer term too.

And yes manual mode is where it's at!