LegacyGT.com

Who else love's their Tuning Alliance tune ?

Max Capacity

I see. Mine is almost once a day mostly in 2nd gear though, not in 3rd. But I do a lot of downshifting to 4th on the freeway when I need to pass someone; I wait at ~3k rpm (where the juice is :wub:), and then push her pretty hard when passing. But I usually won't go pass 5k in 4th. You'll be reaching pretty high speed... Edited by xt2005bonbon

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the 4th gear at 5000rpm the car is moving pretty quickly.

I really love the 2nd and 3rd pull at WOT when passing cars on the back roads or just using 3/4 throttle when taking off from a stop sign for the first 3 gears.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

We've stayed here and true to our customers since 2008 and have no plans on changing! Message us today to get started on etuning and parts! We are here for you, and aren't going away!

-Brian

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the "removal" of easily accessible Cobb AT Race, we've listened, and we've came up with a solution for logging wideband's via Cobb AP!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/tuning-alliances-wideband02-logging-kit-258451.html

-Brian

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
Did some data logs and had Mike look them over today, he replied with some pointers and fixes today. He's a super helpful guy, who stands by his work. I would definitely recommend him in the future as I have in the past.

Brought to you by Pfizer

Well , I was back at it again this weekend! Headed up to Mike's for a Road tune and switching over to a full SD tune. Like I previously mentioned in the WDYD2Y4thGT thread, this is likely the stopping point power-wise with my Stock SB.

It's in good health and good hands with 26k miles on it since it was dropped into the car new.

This car was pretty damn quick before yesterday ( 320/320). By Mike's calculations we added another 20 to those numbers now. Overly impressed with the performance of the 71hta. This little turbo packs a punch!!!

Overall driveability is silky smooth, Mike never ceases to amaze me ,great guy and a great tuner!!!

Don't be the Guy that settles for a intake and a OTS tune. Give Mike a call you most certainly won't be disappointed!!!!

• 2 months later...
Mike, I wanna come see you for street tune soon. The E-tune has been good to me. Just wanna dial it in.

Shell, I found that the best way to get a hold of Mike is through messenger on Facebook....That is of course if you are on Facebook.

• 1 month later...

Waiting to snag my buddies lift to install up-pipe and then getting in contact with TA!!

Figured out a small vacuum leak, cleaned MAF and installed OEM panel air intake, and IAM is at 1.000 90% of the time!

cant wait to feel a difference with a tune

• 2 weeks later...
Shell, I found that the best way to get a hold of Mike is through messenger on Facebook....That is of course if you are on Facebook.

And if you aren't?

Haven't had good luck with email, and no one answers the number on the site, sales or otherwise.

Saw he posted a new photo on FB yesterday of what his driveway looks like...he's around, he also travels sometimes.

He may be should have Brittney post on here like Brian did.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here