LegacyGT.com

KILLER deal on Lower control arms

anyone wanna sell me a set and make something off it :) ?

I'll sell you a set for cheap. PM me a price you wanna pay before shipping.

Sent from somewhere in Potatoland

Edited by I3eXa

I was told my front right was bent, and I've been toying with the idea of having a spare set so I can swap out whiteline bushing and joints in.

$26 shipped. Can't beat that. :p

Ordered a set. If they don't look up to par on quality I'll take them into my properties of materials lab and cut them into little pieces and determine their strength.

I hope you do for the rest of us.

anyone wanna sell me a set and make something off it :) ?

I should have done this...

I was told my front right was bent, and I've been toying with the idea of having a spare set so I can swap out whiteline bushing and joints in.

$26 shipped. Can't beat that. :p

I hope you do for the rest of us.

Cut up all the things!

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So for those of you that bought multiple sets if you want to donate a set to science I can give us all piece of mind as to their strength by cutting it up and running some different tests on them. Didn't think about it till after I ordered my pair last night

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• Moderators
So for those of you that bought multiple sets if you want to donate a set to science I can give us all piece of mind as to their strength by cutting it up and running some different tests on them. Didn't think about it till after I ordered my pair last night

If I end up receiving what I ordered I can probably throw you a set for testing.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I would give you a set if i had ordered a second one. Thank you though for offering to do this and giving us all peace of mind if these new parts will fail or not

• Moderators

I'm still gonna be shocked if they actually show up. We should get a count of how many were actually ordered. Assuming they're losing $100 or so a pop I can't see how they wouldn't just send nasty emails telling everything to eff off, lol.

*fingers crossed*

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I'm still gonna be shocked if they actually show up. We should get a count of how many were actually ordered. Assuming they're losing $100 or so a pop I can't see how they wouldn't just send nasty emails telling everything to eff off, lol.

*fingers crossed*

All sales are final! Haha

They can get a nice ration of shit from the Better Business Bureau if they did all the sudden decide to not send them.

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]