LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I'm currently upgrading to TH10. Everything in my lab is done except for lvl3 quake--I don't really see a point in upgrading it. All defenses are max, but I still don't have xbows. All lego walls, a handful of lava walls. Heroes are at 20/20.

When I get to th10 I'll be focusing on the spell factory, army camps, new resource collectors, and troop upgrades. I should basically be a th9 with the offensive capability of a th10 :dm:

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I need to find the phone for my second account. I havent been able to log in a while.

How's about showing up for war and to play on your main account.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Just opt out man. No biggie.

That was the prob he was very active for a while then never opted out and cost us a couple wars so now he's always out till he's ready ;)

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I'm currently upgrading to TH10. Everything in my lab is done except for lvl3 quake--I don't really see a point in upgrading it. All defenses are max, but I still don't have xbows. All lego walls, a handful of lava walls. Heroes are at 20/20.

When I get to th10 I'll be focusing on the spell factory, army camps, new resource collectors, and troop upgrades. I should basically be a th9 with the offensive capability of a th10 :dm:

When are the Inferno towers?

As in, he won't build them at TH10?

correct we are both doing the TH9.5 strategy for war so basically you upgrade spell factory, camps, troops and heros so you have 20 more troops for war and 1 more spell and you should hopefully get matched up with and crush any TH9. For war weight a TH10 with TH9 defences has a good chance of getting matched up with a TH9.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

• Moderators
As in, he won't build them at TH10?

I might build some of the new TH10 defenses eventually, extra archer tower maybe. But I don't plan to build any xbows or inferno towers at th10 unless the game changes.

If I get to the point that I can 3* max TH10s, I might drop xbows / infernos at level 1. But generally I want my offensive level to be greater than my defense.

I might build some of the new TH10 defenses eventually, extra archer tower maybe. But I don't plan to build any xbows or inferno towers at th10 unless the game changes.

If I get to the point that I can 3* max TH10s, I might drop xbows / infernos at level 1. But generally I want my offensive level to be greater than my defense.

So, your plan is to 3* any TH9 base you encounter while hopefully only giving up 2 stars to TH9 players while willing to accept still being 3 stars waiting to happen to other TH10 players?

What are you doing with your gold? So far, almost all of your planned upgrades involve elixir of some color.

• Moderators
So, your plan is to 3* any TH9 base you encounter while hopefully only giving up 2 stars to TH9 players while willing to accept still being 3 stars waiting to happen to other TH10 players?

What are you doing with your gold? So far, almost all of your planned upgrades involve elixir of some color.

Sort of. Except my base is good and difficult for a TH9 to 3*, even though I don't have xbows. Same for some TH10 match ups as well. It still takes a good attack to 3* a well designed th9 base without xbows.

I can 3* max TH9s now with some consistency, so the extra spell and troops will just make me stronger and also able to hit TH10s when needed.

For gold, I'll upgrade my cc and do walls. I'll build the new walls that come with TH10 and get the walls up to legos so that will burn a bit. Then it's 3M a pop to upgrade legos to lavas. Should sufficiently burn my gold that way.

xcept my base is good and difficult for a TH9 to 3*, even though I don't have xbows. Same for some TH10 match ups as well. It still takes a good attack to 3* a well designed th9 base without xbows.

Has your base layout changed since we last talked about it?

Also, ellesedill--are you not using hogs? Max your hogs / heals at your level for sure. Are you 3 starring th9s in wars?

I was just going back to see if I could find your war base posted here (I found your raiding base instead), and noticed this.

I now have level 5 hogs, maxed out my healing spell, and level 4 golems will be online in about a week. However, my clan has stopped wars entirely due to disinterest (we never use up all of our attacks, which often costs us victories since our high-level players often are forced to clean up the bottom).

To be fair, the amount of time I spend on Clash has gone down quite a bit. I haven't filled up 5 stars in raiding in a couple of weeks. But I do make sure I collect resources to prevent them from filling (sometimes my DE drills end up being full, though).

If you get a chance, BMB, could you post up your TH9 war base?

I now have level 5 hogs, maxed out my healing spell, and level 4 golems will be online in about a week. However, my clan has stopped wars entirely due to disinterest (we never use up all of our attacks, which often costs us victories since our high-level players often are forced to clean up the bottom).

Sounds like it's time for you to find a new clan... and bring some of your active warriors with you... if only there were a Legacy GT clan that warred all the time and wasn't half bad...

Archived