LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

Not yet.

Still going without X-Bows and Infernos? I've been thinking about building my X-Bows lately. I get cracked open by some TH9 attacks fairly easily on occasions, and since I've upgraded a lot of my other defenses, I have more war weight than newer TH9 bases that have level 1 X-Bows.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still going without X-Bows and Infernos? I've been thinking about building my X-Bows lately. I get cracked open by some TH9 attacks fairly easily on occasions, and since I've upgraded a lot of my other defenses, I have more war weight than newer TH9 bases that have level 1 X-Bows.

Post your base here.

Yeah, just wizard towers and traps left. Plus a lot of DE for the heroes and a few more troop upgrades (hounds, witches, minions, and non-poison DE spells). I'm upgrading wizards now, so all future elixir is for building armies and upgrading walls.

I'm in a war right now, and there's a few TH9 bases with x-bows that I'm above. That is really making me re-think not building the X-Bows because I could sure use a couple of long-range towers that do 90 dps.

I'm in a war right now, and there's a few TH9 bases with x-bows that I'm above. That is really making me re-think not building the X-Bows because I could sure use a couple of long-range towers that do 90 dps.

Its the fucking bomb towers. They have a ton of weight :(

• Moderators

Yup. TH10 with no bows or infernos. Also no bomb towers. I plan to max out every other defense, working on those as I go.

Its the fucking bomb towers. They have a ton of weight :(

Yup. Bomb towers seem to weight about twice as much as xbows. Yet to be see if they are worth it or not.

One of our new TH10s with no xbows currently weights more than me. His cannons / ATs are all lvl 11 while mine are all level 12. He has a couple upgraded wiz towers also. I'd say my upgraded point defenses are more valuable than his bomb tower.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Yup. TH10 with no bows or infernos. Also no bomb towers. I plan to max out every other defense, working on those as I go.

Yup. Bomb towers seem to weight about twice as much as xbows. Yet to be see if they are worth it or not.

One of our new TH10s with no xbows currently weights more than me. His cannons / ATs are all lvl 11 while mine are all level 12. He has a couple upgraded wiz towers also. I'd say my upgraded point defenses are more valuable than his bomb tower.

Post your base.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

How's everyone doin? Current base below. Nearing the point where all defenses will be max for th10, minus xbows, infernos, and bomb towers (haven't built those). Working on heroes mainly at the moment.

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad187/BarManBean/CF47190C-1B31-40E6-928B-6140FE34F9B4_zpsxywmbrfj.png

Also, we lost a couple wars and our matchups have been pretty mismatched lately--possible that they nerfed .5 strategy a good bit. Will have to wait and see...

I heard that also! So w/o the .5...you going to build XBows, etc?

I'm still at TH9 and I have about 10 walls to go until they are all lvl 9

What clan are you in?

Dunno yet, RWebb. I'm not completely sold on what has changed, so will wait for now. If I build anything at all it might be infernos first.

my plan is move to TH10 with just TH8 (maxed) items but maxed troops. I do have a bomb tower but no XBows.

Why are you in such a low league?

• Moderators
my plan is move to TH10 with just TH8 (maxed) items but maxed troops. I do have a bomb tower but no XBows.

Why are you in such a low league?

I would definitely build and max all your available point defenses and airD.

Dropped a bunch of trophies focusing on DE and elixir only. Working my way up a bit now, but honestly I don't care. Only farming for DE at the moment for heroes, and elixir with needed for the lab.

My current base :)

[ATTACH]242189[/ATTACH]

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5X mediante Tapatalk

You have a lot of upgrading to do. It's annoying enough to crack TH9 bases with maxed out TH9 troops. I can't imagine having to crack TH10 bases with TH8 level troops.

Archived