LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

Sounds like it's time for you to find a new clan... and bring some of your active warriors with you... if only there were a Legacy GT clan that warred all the time and wasn't half bad...

ORLY!?

I received a PM from SOMEBODY within 10 seconds of me posting that. Face it, you guys just want to use me for my troops.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I was just going back to see if I could find your war base posted here (I found your raiding base instead), and noticed this.

I now have level 5 hogs, maxed out my healing spell, and level 4 golems will be online in about a week. However, my clan has stopped wars entirely due to disinterest (we never use up all of our attacks, which often costs us victories since our high-level players often are forced to clean up the bottom).

To be fair, the amount of time I spend on Clash has gone down quite a bit. I haven't filled up 5 stars in raiding in a couple of weeks. But I do make sure I collect resources to prevent them from filling (sometimes my DE drills end up being full, though).

If you get a chance, BMB, could you post up your TH9 war base?

Did you drop xbows yet? Come to 585 :)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Did you drop xbows yet? Come to 585 :)

Nope, no X-Bows. Right now, the only time I might consider building them while at TH9 is if I have nothing else to upgrade. Even then, I might not build them until the end of TH10.

• Moderators
do not be a traitor like BMB. He is leaving there soon and coming back to Devils Dime anyways

Yeah, no thanks. I still don't want to beg or threaten people so they attack during wars...

Unless it's Rester. Then I'll text him, lol

Yeah, no thanks. I still don't want to beg or threaten people so they attack during wars...

Unless it's Rester. Then I'll text him, lol

You won't have to do that, we all attack now. Pug isn't in wars because he doesn't attack and if he does it's not till last minute. Your time is running out

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

BMB every time I was in war we won. The one time I didn't attack we got destroyed in war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liar it was 2-3 wars you didn't show and we only needed a star or two. If you promise to attack and attack early you can be back in war.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

What are you TH9 guys doing for raiding?

Golem, 16 giants, 14 wiz, 20 goblins, 18 archers, 8 wbers, 2 rage, 2 heal, 1 poison (for CC troops, if needed). Also try to get 6 giants in my CC for use against tougher bases.

So, you guys are spending some serious resources on raids, then. I've been using giants/barbs/archers/wb's, but there's pretty much no way I can get to the core of a TH9 base with upgraded defenses. I might start using some more expensive troops.

What trophy levels are you guys running at?

So, you guys are spending some serious resources on raids, then. I've been using giants/barbs/archers/wb's, but there's pretty much no way I can get to the core of a TH9 base with upgraded defenses. I might start using some more expensive troops.

What trophy levels are you guys running at?

with the last large update of the game which got rid of a lot of dead bases and no more TH sniping the game got a lot harder. They upgraded the power of some defences like Xbows so more people set up hybrid type bases which is a war base but with storages on the inside. You almost have to use a full war troop comp if you want to 3 star most bases however I do NOT use any dark troops unless its for war.

I was in masters I but I moved way down to crystal II becauise there is more loot and i do not get raided fast. I am almost at th10 so i am hoarding resources and will be out of war for a week so my lab and spell factory can be updated along with my CC. I am going TH9.5

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

• Moderators

I was up in champs for a while. Raiding was something like 20 giants, 16wiz, 4-8wbs, 4-6 hogs, and the rest archers I think. I would bring 4 heals, use as needed. I was really only raiding for DE, and the bonuses made it all worth it, something like 300k/300k just for getting 70%.

I dropped down to gold/crystal a little bit ago and don't give a crap about trophies at the moment. I take 16 giants, 24 goblins/barbs, 4 wbs, 4 hogs and the rest archers. I don't use spells often. Right now I just need a ton of elixir for th10 upgrade (troops and army camps, new de drill, etc).

So I spent about 650 gems or so to rush my lab so that I can start max hogs, i built and am upgrading my de/gold/elixir pumps also and I added a GB and a skeleton trap (which I will also upgrade). I will not be adding any new defences or upgrading my current ones but I will be upgrading camps and troops as fast as I can for war.

It is kind of odd going from having all 4 builders free to having none free ever :lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

So I spent about 650 gems or so to rush my lab so that I can start max hogs, i built and am upgrading my de/gold/elixir pumps also and I added a GB and a skeleton trap (which I will also upgrade). I will not be adding any new defences or upgrading my current ones but I will be upgrading camps and troops as fast as I can for war.

It is kind of odd going from having all 4 builders free to having none free ever :lol:

If you could only learn to war and get 3*'s :lol::lol::lol:

:hide:

• 5 weeks later...

Archived