LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

• Moderators

when you start involving xbows and infernos.

nothing gets complicated if you don't care about war weight. Just keep upgrading things as you like. Upgrade defenses when you can and upgrade the troops you like to use.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like early TH8 is still dragon land. Get dragons to level 3. Build 2 lightning, 1 rage, and 1 earthquake. Destroy a hard to reach air defense tower with the 2 lightning and 1 earthquake (bonus points if the tower is near other towers that attack air - an adjacent archer tower would also be destroyed with proper placement). Then drop all of your dragons on the closest air defense tower you can reach. Hold your rage spell until your dragons are within the range of the air defense tower, then rage them onto it. The goal is to minimize the attacks you receive from the air defense towers as much as possible. Then sit back and let the dragons clean up.

This should last you until you start to top out your TH8 upgrades. Once you've got your wizards at 5, pekka at 3, and golems at 2, then you transition over to gowipe.

Gowipe, meh. It's a 2* strategy really once you get past TH8. Especially if someone has a halfway decent base design.

Well, should I focus on goho then? My hogs are level 4, golem is 2, and witch is 1. Both my BK and AQ are level 10. I'm sitting on about 45000 DE right now. What should I spend it on next do you think?

I feel like early TH8 is still dragon land. Get dragons to level 3. Build 2 lightning, 1 rage, and 1 earthquake. Destroy a hard to reach air defense tower with the 2 lightning and 1 earthquake (bonus points if the tower is near other towers that attack air - an adjacent archer tower would also be destroyed with proper placement). Then drop all of your dragons on the closest air defense tower you can reach. Hold your rage spell until your dragons are within the range of the air defense tower, then rage them onto it. The goal is to minimize the attacks you receive from the air defense towers as much as possible. Then sit back and let the dragons clean up.

This should last you until you start to top out your TH8 upgrades. Once you've got your wizards at 5, pekka at 3, and golems at 2, then you transition over to gowipe.

a lot of the times this strategy works with dragons unless the last air D is well placed then it chews up the dragons. Gowipe as said before is a straight up 2 star attach and with the new update with 30 seconds less the slow ass pekkas wont get the job done in the 3 minutes. This is where one should try attacking with goho as once the king and cc are killed the hogs destroy things fast if the heal spells are placed well its an easy 3 stars most of the time.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• Moderators

I'd focus on 3* strategies. Goho, Govaho (esp with valks being better now), etc.

Gowipe serves a purpose, but you won't be 3 starring max TH9s with gowipe unless they are just cruddy bases. Even more so with the time limit being back down to 3min again.

Well, should I focus on goho then? My hogs are level 4, golem is 2, and witch is 1. Both my BK and AQ are level 10. I'm sitting on about 45000 DE right now. What should I spend it on next do you think?

golems then hogs since the golems take the most fire to protect the hogs and kill squad.

^ to what BMB said he is correct I was big into gowiwi and was getting frustrated with 2 stars attacks. My last 3-5 wars I have been using goho and hitting typically their 1&2 and getting 5-6 stars every war.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I'm starting to hate Queen + healers.

At least they can't 3* at the moment with the 3min time limit :/

I have been doing this for the past 3-4 weeks since i got my queen to level 20. effective but yea slow

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Why are there so many people in the clan that dont want to war? Whats the point in being part of a clan then?

We ask people to opt out of war if they are upgrading a hero. Not everyone can war all the time and most are able to opt in and out when they can. I have been temped to kick some people that are always out of war but they are active and donate so its a tough call. We also have a pretty solid group that can war and when we do its normally a 15-20 person war.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

We ask people to opt out of war if they are upgrading a hero. Not everyone can war all the time and most are able to opt in and out when they can. I have been temped to kick some people that are always out of war but they are active and donate so its a tough call. We also have a pretty solid group that can war and when we do its normally a 15-20 person war.

It is tough as long as they contribute I guess. Ever just ask them why they opt out? War isnt cheap I know. I generally spend more than I recover

RWebb--go spin up a new clan with 50 members that are all active. It's not as easy as you might think.

Some like to war, some don't, some people get busy, some people are upgrading shit, etc.

Im not saying its easy I just dont understand it. Isnt war the primary point?

General question not ripping the Clan; I like war but im 99% of the time the bottom person and dont add much value.

• Moderators

You add value by bringing low war weight, all good.

I'm in a war clan that normally has 45 members or so. Most of our wars are still 30v30 even though we are truly focused on wars. Being in a clan is also helpful with donations and farming.

You add value by bringing low war weight, all good.

I'm in a war clan that normally has 45 members or so. Most of our wars are still 30v30 even though we are truly focused on wars. Being in a clan is also helpful with donations and farming.

Why you no join this clan?

Archived