LegacyGT.com

Clash Of Clans, I am hooked !!

BigBlack-V

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gots level 3 dragons now. I'm trying to figure out how I want to attack some other TH8 bases.

We've been warring all week. The first war was on a budget, but the currently one looks totally winnable so people are investing in better troops this time around.

I gots level 3 dragons now. I'm trying to figure out how I want to attack some other TH8 bases.

We've been warring all week. The first war was on a budget, but the currently one looks totally winnable so people are investing in better troops this time around.

I can beat MOST TH8 With this combo.

2- Golem

5- wall breakers

2-Pekka

bunch of wizzys

1 rage

2 heal spell

Drop the golems as a shield, brak a few walls, follow them with WIZZYS and rage them into the base ( HEAL!!!), then send your Pekkas and BK around the outsides.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

^ that is fine and all but what is the cost on all those troops? I personally never use any dark troops for raiding as I save my de to upgrade my heroes and troops. I use 15-18 giants, 8 wall breakers, about 65-75 archers and 55-65 goblins. I use the Giants as a shield then I send in the wb'ers. I usually let my king and queen loose then dump my archers. When the Giants have taken out about half of the defense I drop my goblins. I normally use 1-2 spells each raid depending on the defenses and it all costs me just over 100k in elixir.
I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

It costs a lot. Prolly 300k elixer, under 1k dark. It wins trophies and clan wars though.

I like the golems and Pekkas b/c they are immune to springs and the golems take huge amounts of damage.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

My th is outside and I could care less about trophies just resources

Oh, I was definitely talking about war strategies, which is what he was responding to. I'm not going to use 10 dragons to raid with. Lately, I've just been using 100 each of barbarians and archers.

I'm not in a position yet to use dark troops effectively. I've just started doing my first dark troop upgrade yesterday (minions), and I don't have valks or golems unlocked yet.

Yes, but at a lower rate than the normal storages. Safer to keep in in the CC until you want to use it.

Yep. Thieves can steal up to:

Clan Castle: 10%

Storages: 20%

Collectors: 50%

There are other modifiers that can change that, but it'd change them for all three types of buildings at the same time. Like BMB said, the CC is a really good place to keep resources as long as you don't keep it outside your defenses. My CC is actually in the middle of my TH8 base so that people can't easily lure my troops out for slaughtering.

• Moderators
Can't decide if I'm screwing up by upgrading my storages at the beginning of TH8. It's either better protection for the 2 from TH7 and ignore the 3rd, or upgrade all of em and spread out the resources. Guess I'm going with the latter strategy.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Can't decide if I'm screwing up by upgrading my storages at the beginning of TH8. It's either better protection for the 2 from TH7 and ignore the 3rd, or upgrade all of em and spread out the resources. Guess I'm going with the latter strategy.

I've yet to be 3-starred at TH8. So my strat thus far has been:

1. Upgrade laboratory
  2. Upgrade all new towers to TH7 levels while also upgrading collectors
  3. then upgrade air defense towers (for war)
  4. then upgrade storages to help spread them out.

I'm about to wrap up steps 3 and 4 sometime this week. Then it's going to be a tower upgradefest, unless I have the DE to upgrade my BK or am overflowing with elixir and need to dump some in a barracks or dark barracks upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...
I've had some poor attacks the last few wars. Is dragonspam still mostly the way to go at TH8 attacking other TH8s? I just feel like base ground defense are so much heavier than air defenses and I'm not really in a position to use Pekkas (level 1) or Golems (unavailable) yet.

I've had some poor attacks the last few wars. Is dragonspam still mostly the way to go at TH8 attacking other TH8s? I just feel like base ground defense are so much heavier than air defenses and I'm not really in a position to use Pekkas (level 1) or Golems (unavailable) yet.

When you go TH8 its going to be much tougher with Dragons unless you have level 3 and a good level rage. I am TH9 with max rage and level 3 dragons and I hardly use dragons in war anymore. Level 6 air D is really tough with dragons and rage so I have moved onto gowipe and learning how to use it. I have used all pekka's in the past (level 3) but they wander so much it bothers me. At least with gowipe once you throw down your jump spell the golems go for the jump.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

I'll be at TH7 next week, waiting for all my TH6 items to finish maxing out. Then I'll join CunT08's clan. :lol:

thats Mr.Cunt08 to you rapeshack boy!!

Max out TH7 before you even think about TH8 even walls F***er !!

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

It has been discussed and you MUST change your name to TheRapeShack in order to join the clan. ;)

Your Village Has Been Raided by TheRapeShack :lol:

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Archived