LegacyGT.com

Words cannot describe the awesome - Volume-3 (CLOSED)

SBT

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Effect of a tornado.

http://i.imgur.com/smF2z.jpg

Also describes the velocity and power I would use to nail that chick who plays Harley Quinn :)

SOLD | '06 spec.B - VF52/AVO/740cc/Up/Down | 238awhp | 50-80mph 3.1 seconds.

For it's time, it was, well, interesting... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BNMvBnm14o]VW beetle towing a camper - YouTube[/ame]

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

For it's time, it was, well, interesting... :)

Anyone else notice how much that trailer increases the rear weight bias? Look how high the front end of that Beetle is! I loaded my 86 GTi once so the front end was like that. Very scary steering with that little weight on the front end. :spin:

And :700watts: btw.

Anyone else notice how much that trailer increases the rear weight bias? Look how high the front end of that Beetle is! I loaded my 86 GTi once so the front end was like that. Very scary steering with that little weight on the front end. :spin:

And :700watts: btw.

Looks to me that it's more an effect of the aerodynamic drag and that the pulling position is very high on the car.

Neat idea for slow speed, not very good at high speed dynamics. I imagine that the high-speed rollover risk is a bit higher.

On the other hand - a VW bug was never safe, and the engine power it had wasn't up for any speed records.

453747.png

Think of how pissed of the Jeremy Clarkson would have been behind that thing on a two lane road. :lol:

He had a particularly loathesome attitude toward all "caravans"... :lol:

Yes, but an amazingly likable one. I heard the new BBC Top Gear is failing.

Didn't see that coming.

Chris Evans (front man) was annoying as ****. Basically a Beaker impressionist on crack, and tried to use phrases to make it sound like he'd been there the whole time, giving an aura of complete phoniness. The producers tried to recreate the original chemistry and banter, which obviously didn't go well. Sabine is fun to watch drive, but as soon as she opens her mouth, you want to change the channel. Matt LeBlanc, Rory, and Chris Harris could carry the show on as they were the only really likable personalities.

Also, if you didn't hear, Chris Evans quit after receiving all the negative feedback. So there's hope.

Meanwhile, "The Grand Tour" is coming out via Amazon Prime this fall!

https://www.amazon.com/b?node=11909489011

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Apparently American Matt LeBlanc is the only thing keeping BBC's reconstituted TG alive. Other members of mix are British meh. But LeBlanc wants to hew closer to the previous process than BBC envisions, so who knows whether it'll make it.

Looking forward to Amazon's launch of the former TG trio's new "The Gtand Tour" TV show. If you're an Amazon Prime subscriber, you can watch the pre-preview

Archived