**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 4th gen Legacy may be one of the few Subies in history not bland or fugly, which certainly the describes the 5th and 6th gens. But you girls have fun dry humping each other and your cars. :lol::p

You are correct. I don't think there has been a more beautiful car in the history of the world.:lol:

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

To a 5th gen owner, I hear the consensus on ultimate car beauty is the Pontiac Aztec. ;)

You are way off...the typical 5th gen enthusiast on this forum prefers the Yugo as car of choice for DD and track duty...

We just have no taste in cars nor do we know how to drive them....

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

The 4th gen Legacy may be one of the few Subies in history not bland or fugly, which certainly the describes the 5th and 6th gens. But you girls have fun dry humping each other and your cars. :lol::p

Oh I'm sorry does your high mounted turbo have you in a bad mood? is it because i can get over 25 % torque gains with just a simple off the shelf tune when you can only get 10? oh or is it the fact that i can comfortably seat 3 adults in my back seat? or is it that our cars just do looks that mean and no one is willing to admit it? go back to your karts kartboy

Oh I'm sorry does your high mounted turbo have you in a bad mood? is it because i can get over 25 % torque gains with just a simple off the shelf tune when you can only get 10? oh or is it the fact that i can comfortably seat 3 adults in my back seat? or is it that our cars just do looks that mean and no one is willing to admit it? go back to your karts kartboy

Whose the dick hurt one now? Why are you so butthurt when someone thinks your ugly car looks ugly and have to get all defensive? Your panties are showing. :rolleyes:

I don't give a shit if someone else doesn't like my car. Grow a pair or go buy a Camry.

Whose the dick hurt one now? Why are you so butthurt when someone thinks your ugly car looks ugly and have to get all defensive? Your panties are showing. :rolleyes:

I don't give a shit if someone else doesn't like my car. Grow a pair or go buy a Camry.

May I go buy a Kizashi?

or are you so butthurt they put out a better platform that you need to go around calling other people's cars ugly? i happen to love the way my car looks and i bought it on purpose when i could have chosen anything i wanted. i love the way your car looks too but you don't have to be an asshole about the fact that a lot of people don't agree with me on mine. i just wanna be in the subi family and your bein a dick. have fun being the one of 20,000 people driving a 4th gen LGT. I'll stick to my funny lookin awd camry that'll tear you a new asshole straight from the factory and will actually be worth something in 20 years when i don't sell it.

or are you so butthurt they put out a better platform that you need to go around calling other people's cars ugly? i happen to love the way my car looks and i bought it on purpose when i could have chosen anything i wanted. i love the way your car looks too but you don't have to be an asshole about the fact that a lot of people don't agree with me on mine. i just wanna be in the subi family and your bein a dick. have fun being the one of 20,000 people driving a 4th gen LGT. I'll stick to my funny lookin awd camry that'll tear you a new asshole straight from the factory and will actually be worth something in 20 years when i don't sell it.

You're**

Random thought:

Save 300 bucks and drive my car with a friend driving the moving truck to California or stay with the original plan and pay 700 bucks for the truck and a trailer for the Spec.B? It's only 800 miles and I don't mind driving however I'd rather not put the miles on her If I can help it. I'll get reimbursed by the military for the move but having the 700 plus the 2500 for apartment and security deposit is a lot when my civilian job now pays barely 2300 a month.

I think if we all get Kizashis we will just get along a LOT better.

I think if we all get Kizashis we will just get along a LOT better.

trolling... found an interesting discussion on one of their forums...

"I think a Subaru Legacy is the closest car to a Suzuki Kizashi all things considered."

"I think a used base model is250, g35, or acura is probably the only replacement that would feel good for a kizashi. The Legacy is not a sporty car anymore"

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

trolling... found an interesting discussion on one of their forums...

"I think a Subaru Legacy is the closest car to a Suzuki Kizashi all things considered."

"I think a used base model is250, g35, or acura is probably the only replacement that would feel good for a kizashi. The Legacy is not a sporty car anymore"

:spin::spin::spin::spin::spin::spin:

And, now you know why I chose Kizashi over Aztec.

I was taking a jab at the one who shall not be named ;). A member who went out and bought one.

Was it too subtle? And, I used to be such a nice guy.

Edited by fredrik94087